All Discussions Tagged 'fund' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Private Lender Seeking Projects!

We have added a NEW resource to our Legacy Asset Solutions network and are looking to assist those who may not have found the financing the…

Started by Linda King

8 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Jason Hooks

Start a Real Estate Investment Fund

Think what a “Pool of Capital “ could mean for your Real Estate Business. Do you have a real estate strategy that is working; share the ben…

Started by Bill St John

0 Jul 3, 2013

DO YOU HAVE A VIABLE PROJECT SEEKING FUNDING $10m AND UP

i AM DIRECT AND "GATE KEEPER' TO MY CLOSED P.E.. AND LENDER GROUPS. I offer over 35 years experience and structure JV/Equity and or debt fu…

Started by CHUCK KABIS MRA, CMC

1 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by James L. Fox

Commercial Real Estate Financing Now!

We are interested in all types of commercial real estate projects such as: Apartments Shopping Centers Gas Stations Medical Office Building…

Started by Trina George

1 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Larry McCullar

Investor required in Singapore

Looking for private funding to purchase several investment grade commercial / industrial properties here in Singapore. Up to 80% funding re…

Started by Richard Pang

0 Jan 10, 2013

>>>>> Full Doc Commercial Loans <<<<<<

Full Doc Commercial Loans- $500K up to $50 Million loan amount - Multi-family LTV 75% of acquisition cost- Other Commercial 70% of acquis…

Started by Trina George

0 Nov 13, 2012

Get Hard Money Funds Now! Fast Closings

Minimum 250K up to 500 million For the following: Apartments/CondosMobile Home ParksAuto DealershipsWarehousesShopping CentersMedical Facil…

Started by Trina George

4 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Trina George

Are you seeking Commercial Hard Money Funds? <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<678-310-6234

Here are some of the projects we are currently interested in: ApartmentsMobile Home ParksHotels/MotelsShopping MallsOffice BuildingsHealth…

Started by Trina George

0 Oct 20, 2012

****** Hard Money Loans for your Commercial Projects ******

Interested in all types of commercial real estate and alternative energy projects.Minimum 250K up to 500 millionApartments/CondosMobile Hom…

Started by Trina George

3 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by SALAM SUNIL SINGH

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service