All Discussions Tagged 'foreclosures' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking Motivated Individuals looking to make money

Hello, I have been in the Real Estate business about 15 years. Iam now looking to form a team of highly motivated individuals that are look…

Started by Alex

1 Jan 31, 2017
Reply by William E. Roberts

Hello, I have been in the Real Estate business about 15 years. Iam now looking to form a team of highly motivated individuals that are look…

Started by Alex

2 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by William E. Roberts

Started by Alex

0 Oct 13, 2016

Started by Alex

0 Oct 13, 2016

Financing for any credit, 10% down, no pre-payment penalties!

Hello guys, I am new here but I just wanted to fill you in about an opportunity that you may not be aware of. Rose Acceptance, Inc is a sub…

Started by Rose Acceptance

0 May 20, 2015

Looking for distressed hotels, apartments, and self storage facilities deals in the USA

I have foreign investors looking for large hotels, apartment buildings, and self storage facilities that are distressed and have high cap r…

Started by Juan Lopez

0 Aug 1, 2013

Before you invest in another property, recommend you to look at our product REWIZE

Before you take another step into investing, I ask you to spend a few minutes and review our product that helps you in identifying the righ…

Started by Sri

1 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Herbert Wilson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service