All Discussions Tagged 'for' (64)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Property Finance wanted for Local and Global Investors of US Residential / Commercial Investment Property

We represent a number of US Wholesale Companies selling a variety of US Investment Property, mainly residential SFR through to Multi  (1-4)…

Started by Jeff Lewis

7 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

We buy short sales anywhere in the U.S.-Do you know someone ready to sell?

We specialize in purchasing homes that are currently in danger of being lost to a foreclosure. If you or someone you know is about to lose…

Started by WILLIAM ALLEN

3 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Interesting Problem...

Hi ALL, I have an interesting problem and would love some insight into the remedy.  I am a real estate investor of 6 years, kind of the bee…

Started by Donald Pope

11 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Fresh Cut BG, SBLC, POF, MTN

We can help you buy/lease SBLC/ BG to get your project funded or for your clients, by providing you with yearly renewable bank instruments…

Started by Alan Hudson

2 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

11 Acres Mixed Use With Improvements $1.5 Million [Part1]

Special Deal: 11 acres with paved streets, water, sewer, fiber optics, street signage, utilities, phone & cable included. At the entran…

Started by Calvin Butler

0 Aug 20, 2013

Creative Is The New Currency

Funding can be one of the largest barriers to entry in the real estate business. I remember the very first time I walked into a lenders off…

Started by Bill Ham

0 Jul 28, 2013

Rehab in Chicago, IL Metro area

68 mixed-use units in Chicago, IL.  This is a total rehab project.  It is a vacant property in a part of the city that is going through a r…

Started by Andrea Allen

10 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Brandon Murphy

Seller financed Houses for sale in Cleveland,OH

Seller financed Houses for sale in Cleveland,OHWe looking for 3 seller financed houses with tenants in them already in the suburbs or good…

Started by Gervais Birangui

1 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Edward Gilliam

Short Term Funding Required for Prime London, UK, Property Projects

We're looking for short term funds for prime London investment property projects. Must be direct with lender. Will sign fee agreement with…

Started by James Jay

2 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Robert Winkfield

We Are Paying $5 Million Dollars Plus For A Referral

Greetings! My name is Calvin Butler; Consultant & CEO of 1st Choice Financial Consultants; aka "FCFC".   I want to extend to you an op…

Started by Calvin Butler

0 Mar 1, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service