All Discussions Tagged 'flip' (177)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Multifamily Funding up to 80% LTV

We have a great Multifamily program that allows LTV up to 80%. We offer options for Full Doc and Lite Doc up to 80% LTV on Purchase, up to…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Jan 14, 2023

Commercial Funding up to 80% LTV - Cash Out Refinances up to 70% LTV

We have a great Commercial Real Estate program that allows LTV up to 80%. We offer options for Full Doc and Lite Doc up to 80% LTV on Purch…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Jan 12, 2023

Dr. Gregory Thomas - January’s Featured Member on Real Estate Finance!

Dr. Gregory Thomas www.closeloantoday.com   Our company was established in 1998 – our veteran industry team of private money brokers has a…

Started by Admin

0 Jan 10, 2023

Commercial Real Estate Funding up to 80% LTV - Cash Out up to 70%

We have a great Commercial Real Estate program that allows LTV up to 80%. We offer options for Full Doc and Lite Doc up to 80% LTV on Pur…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Dec 29, 2022

Commercial Real Estate Funding up to 80% LTV - Cash Out up to 70%

We have a great  program Commercial Funding Program that allows LTV up to 80%. We offer options for Full Doc and Lite Doc up to 80% LTV on…

Started by Admin

0 Dec 26, 2022

Ground Up Construction - $200K Minimum Loan Amount!

Our Ground Up Construction program offers Investors, Builders and Developers the opportunity to qualify for construction financing from $…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Dec 20, 2022

1-4 Unit Long Term Rental Loans starting at 7.25% for 30 year Fixed!

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Dec 17, 2022

Multifamily Funding up to 80% LTV!

We have a great Multifamily program that allows LTV up to 80%. We offer options for Full Doc and Lite Doc up to 80% LTV on Purchase, up to…

Started by Monty Yeager

0 Dec 15, 2022

Direct Lender with very aggressive Fix & Flip program!

As owner of The Real Estate Finance Website, I see Lenders and Mortgage Brokers advertise a whole lot of Fix & Flip programs. Senior…

Started by Admin

1 Nov 22, 2022
Reply by Teri Simmons

Need funding to flip a house in Florida

My brother wants to flip a house with me. I have done several but he is brand new to this. He knows the seller and it is an off market prop…

Started by Jamie Cafaro

11 Sep 19, 2022

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service