All Discussions Tagged 'estate' (588)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SUBMIT YOUR LOAN REQUEST TO OVER 4,000 LENDERS NATIONWIDE!!! GET THE FUNDING YOU NEED TODAY!! (75% APPROVAL RATE)

MACG REAL ESTATE FUNDIG PORTAL Our data-base contains the lending requirements of more than 4,000 lenders carefully selected based on reput…

Started by Mckenley Washington

3 Sep 13, 2016
Reply by Barry Vigoda

Private Money to help you Buy & Renovate Residential Investment Properties

I work with a Direct, Private Money Lender serving residential rehab investors who acquire, renovate, sell and rent properties. Lines of cr…

Started by Admin

9 Aug 30, 2016
Reply by Anthony David Martin

Seeking Equity Partner for Chehalis WA 20 units, Cash Flowing, Need Updated

We are putting under contract a 20 unit building in Chehalis WA it is Cash Flowing  and needs some updating, Which i can provide directly.…

Started by gordon meadows

6 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

Investors WANTED!

I am a Real Estate agent and my boyfriend of 10 years is a contractor with many years of experience. We have had a family goal of one day b…

Started by Melissa Fitchett

2 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by rodrigo santana

Financing for Acquisitions, Cashouts & Refinance

★Financing for Acquisitions, Cashouts & Refinance★ Capability to offer loans from $100K to $5M+ -------------------------------- Pr…

Started by Nick Hubbard

0 Jul 7, 2016

10.18% Return - $10.4 million required - Multifamily Properties

Kearsedge Boston has $38 million dollars of multifamily assets in our pipeline. We are seeking $10.4 million in debt /equity financing. 10.…

Started by Perry Jones

6 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Helen Erickson

Legitimate Broker with REAL Lenders!

Legitimate Broker with REAL Lenders! Are you tired of responding to brokers who don’t have real lenders to fund and end up having you compl…

Started by Admin

1 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Lisa Murgatroyd

Commercial Financing for Acquisitions, Cashouts & Refinance

★Financing for Acquisitions, Cashouts & Refinance★ Capability to offer loans from $100K to $5M+ -------------------------------- Progra…

Started by Nick Hubbard

0 May 27, 2016

9 Steps to Staging Your Home

You don’t have to break the bank to have your house looking as though it was professionally staged. These tips and tricks will have your ho…

Started by Janos Sztojka

0 May 11, 2016

Attention Brokers & Agents...We can Fund your clients! 100K - 250K Personal Loans. No Upfront Fees, 680+ Required.

Attention: Brokers & Investors - We do money all day, everyday! Real Estate Brokers, Real Estate Investors and...Consultants, Are you…

Started by Karen F

0 May 6, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service