All Discussions Tagged 'distressed' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone Lending on Distressed Notes?

A partner and I have a very interesting opportunity to purchase out of receivership a distressed not 1st position against a 80 unit apartme…

Started by Daniel D. Dawson

10 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

Lender wanted, Purchase and rehab costs $150,000....NEEDS TO HOLD THE NOTE AGAINST PROPERTY!

Hello.....do not bother to answer this if you want upfront money to prove I exist or insurance or anything else shady for me to get this lo…

Started by Carole L Singh

1 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Kathleen Smith

Senior Debt, Preferred Equity, Mezzanine Debt and JV Equity Programs available for commercial income producing assets

Structured Products & Equity   Investment Profile: Targeted for sponsors with transactions that require higher leverage, more comple…

Started by Billy Clausen

0 Jun 10, 2014

Seeking 100% Funding to Purchase Wholesale-Retail Properties in Illinois Suburbs

Real Estate Investor-VRCAPITAL INVESTMENTS & VRCI PROPERTIES, looking for small hardmoney or private lenders  to fund $10,000 to $50,00…

Started by Valerie Robinson

12 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by Steve Smart

What Kind Of Rehabber Are You? We Will Teach You The Art Of The Deal.

Fund My Gap is Your Quick Easy Way to Funding Your Fix & Flip Deals...."We Are Your Skin in the Game" - We Can Show You How To Maximize…

Started by Heidi Linder

0 Jan 22, 2014

GAP FUNDING FOR FIX & FLIPS

Get Funding Now

Started by Heidi Linder

0 Jan 22, 2014

Seeking Private Equity Partners to Fund Single Family and Muti-Family Homes in South Florida

I'm a distressed real estate investor, rehabber, and renter in south Florida.  With properties at 50-70 cents to the dollar and at least 30…

Started by Alejandro Arocena

6 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Professionals looking for extra income to their existing business...

Professionals needed including, Real Estate Agents, Insurance Reps, etc. We are conducting interviews for serious people who are open to he…

Started by Trina George

0 Sep 11, 2013

Looking for distressed hotels, apartments, and self storage facilities deals in the USA

I have foreign investors looking for large hotels, apartment buildings, and self storage facilities that are distressed and have high cap r…

Started by Juan Lopez

0 Aug 1, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service