All Discussions Tagged 'direct' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Providing Proof of Funding, plus a temporary reduction of due diligence fees for High LTV Financing (up to 100% for some projects)

In addition to providing a 100% refund guarantee for due diligence fees (“If your project is viable and factually represented, you get you…

Started by Lisa Arlt Escoto

0 Apr 17, 2016

Who is a DIRECT lender that lends in EVERY STATE?

If you are a DIRECT lender and can lend Nationwide, please let us know. Can you do: Residential investment? Fix and Flip? Construction? SBA…

Started by Admin

5 Apr 9, 2016
Reply by David P. France

Finding it impossible to get 100% financing for US or International Commercial Projects?

Assistance in obtaining up to 100% financing with a 100% Refund Guarantee for US or International business venture or commercial real estat…

0 Feb 8, 2016

100% Debt Financing (or more) for US and International Commercial RE Projects, $2 Million USD to $2 Billion, 100% Refund Guarantee in writing

The holidays are behind us and we are already 1/12 of the way through 2016.  Are you any closer to getting the funding you need to make you…

0 Jan 26, 2016

How to get 100% financing (or more!) at last year’s prices

Our lenders will be raising their due diligence fees by 15% within the next few weeks. If you need 100% debt financing (or more) for a worl…

0 Jan 6, 2016

DIRECT Construction Lending for Residential and Commercial Development

Construction loans and land development financing 1,000,000 to 250,000,000. Construction loans for residential and commercial developments…

Started by Admin

0 Jul 21, 2015

Union Capital Funding – Direct Lender $1MM to $50MM plus!

We wanted to introduce you to Union Capital Funding. We are a premiere direct CMBS lender to the commercial real estate industry with a pro…

Started by Admin

2 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Gilca Ion

Looking for a legitimate lender!

I am a serious investor with tons of leads on great deals, I have 30 years experience and little cash. Is there any legitimate lender who w…

Started by Randy Hinkle

8 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by Jason Carlson

Unique Project for a Community Center

I have a project that needs funding but is a little unique.  I would like to talk to a direct lender that can help me with this.  Please em…

Started by Paul Savio

4 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by Sylvia Moye

DIRECT LENDER WITH GREAT LOAN PRODUCTS TO KICK OFF THE NEW YEAR!

Lantzman Lending is ready to bring your business to the next level with our competitive and efficient investment loan products! Please emai…

Started by Admin

0 Jan 5, 2015

RSS

© 2020   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service