All Discussions Tagged 'development' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Land Banking Referral Opportunity

Cal Choice Investments - A land banking firm in Chino California is offering Real Estate professional/non-professionals, land investment s…

Started by Kerry Vaught

0 Aug 5, 2013

If you want to capitalize a Real Estate Project click here...

If you want to capitalize a Real Estate Funds/Projects, Real Estate Investment Trusts –“REITs” or Tenants in Common – 1031 Exchange Entitie…

Started by Charles David Dreher

1 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Arthur B.

We Bring the Best Lending Services

I have joined forces with two companies that have allowed me to offer conventional commercial financing, with the best rates.  As well, I c…

Started by Jason Ross

0 May 22, 2013

Loans to build single family developments on the West Coast USA

Construction financing to build single family homes, condos, and townhouses on the West Coast USA  75% loan to cost   principals must prove…

Started by Richard Milford

1 May 13, 2013
Reply by alexander

Non Recourse Single Family Construction Financing Program

Non Recourse single family housing construction financing program for development projects in California, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Washi…

Started by Richard Milford

0 Apr 28, 2013

We Are Paying $5 Million Dollars Plus For A Referral

Greetings! My name is Calvin Butler; Consultant & CEO of 1st Choice Financial Consultants; aka "FCFC".   I want to extend to you an opp…

Started by Calvin Butler

2 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Calvin Butler

LOAN FOR US AND CANADA COMMERICIAL REAL ESTATE, INDUSTRY, FROM $500K TO $500M!!

WE OFFER COMMERCIAL/INDUSTRIAL LOANS FROM $500K TO $500M NO UPFRONT FEES - FAST COMMITMENTS IN 48hrs. FOR US AND CANADA CLIENTS ONLY !!…

Started by Anil Kumar S.A

0 Mar 19, 2013

Require Financiers or JV partner for Real Estate Residential and Commercial development, based in Mumbai

My clients who are in real estate residential and commercial development are looking for financiers to fund the project or JV partners for…

Started by GBMC

0 Mar 19, 2013

LOAN AVAILABLE FOR ALL USA COMMERICIAL AND INDUSTRIAL SECTORS !!

ALL USA COMMERCIAL/INDUSTRIAL LOANS $1M to $100Mil WE OFFER COMMERCIAL/INDUSTRIAL LOANS $1 Million to $100 Million NO UPFRONT FEES - FA…

Started by Anil Kumar S.A

0 Mar 17, 2013

Looking for Financing?

What is the best way to introduce our services? Southeastern Business Funding The company has its roots in completing M&A transactions…

Started by Harold Kolbe

1 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Andy Voikos

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service