All Discussions Tagged 'development' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

[ZERO UP-FRONT FEES] AT LAST "REVENUE & ASSET BASED LOANS FOR REAL ESTATE INVESTORS" [ZERO DUE DILIGENCE FEES]

CASE STUDY 1 *** $30K REAL ESTATE INVESTOR /FLIPPER   BORROWER:                       REAL ESTATE INVESTOR /FLIPPER GROSS REVENUE:         …

Started by Calvin Butler

0 Apr 1, 2014

Something Great "The Rio Vista Development Project"

"FCFC" is Offering a $1 Million Dollar Referral Fee!This is an Opportunity of a Lifetime!Our client is offering 342.84 acres for $42,600,…

Started by Calvin Butler

2 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Seeking JV or Hard Money Loan for 90 days for a 20% return on Principle

This development opportunity is the first of four phases.  this one consists of the acquisition and interior finishes of a bank owned asset…

Started by Scott Niblack

5 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Funding needed for innovative project

We are impementing a system (pilot phase) in the Netherlands for accountancy and administration offices. This system will process up to 85%…

Started by Ron Slappendel

3 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Let me help you arrange financing

Hello, I am going to get straight to the point. I am a funding consultant and I have quite of few funding sources that lend money on projec…

Started by Daniel bedford

0 Mar 11, 2014

In a need of funding for student dormitory portfolio

Turkey is a country which has 4.5 million university students in a need of around 500.000 additional beds to provide accomidation. ELESA R…

Started by Elesa RE Development

7 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Marie

South Texas is an Idea Location for Theme Park Development

South Texas is a region of Texas that lies roughly south of and including San Antonio. The southern and western boundary is the Rio Grande,…

Started by Calvin Butler

0 Oct 4, 2013

Investment opportunity - Brazil

Our Real Estate Development Company located in south Brazil, is looking for an equity partner or a loan of up to USD 10 million to help fun…

Started by Giuseppe Uslenghi

8 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Ron Coleman

100% A&D and Construction Funding for U.S. Commercial, Multi-family, and Mixed-Use Projects to $10 Million

PrivateBuilderBank.com Private Builder Capital provides up to 100% debt and equity partner funding for U.S. builders, developers, and exper…

Started by Derrick Comfort

1 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

11 Acres Mixed Use With Improvements $1.5 Million [Part1]

Special Deal: 11 acres with paved streets, water, sewer, fiber optics, street signage, utilities, phone & cable included. At the entran…

Started by Calvin Butler

0 Aug 20, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service