All Discussions Tagged 'deals' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Private Money for ☑ Purchase Orders, Account Receivables, Equipment Leasing☑

Get the financing you need with our direct lending!General * Clients located anywhere in the United States* International clients who ar…

Started by Chris Swain

0 Aug 30, 2019

ATTENTION LENDERS AND BROKERS - DEAL INSIDE!!!

To any and all direct lenders and loan brokers, attached you will find everything you need to familiarize yourself with this deal and to ga…

Started by Troy Jeanmard

7 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

NON-RECOURSE FUNDING SOURCE FOR PROJECTS $5M AND UP (DEADLINE 5/01/2015)

SHARE BUTTONAPPLICATION DEADLINE IS MAY 1, 2015 I am transitioning from an REI group to consulting for RE mavericks. Through a new source i…

Started by Kevin Cook

0 Apr 21, 2015

Start-Up and Seasoned Small Business Owners & Real Estate Investors

The Practicum Marketplace now has resources available for all types of Business and Real Estate Ventures. Visit the Practicum Marketplace f…

Started by Fred, Valuations & Training Mgr.

2 Dec 25, 2014
Reply by Fred, Valuations & Training Mgr.

#Commercial Property Pipeline

I've been posting a few of our redevelopment projects, and we have several in the pipeline. Check out a few of the links below for more inf…

Started by Danielle (Dani) Watson

2 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by Rich Coppage

Looking for equity partners

I am a real estate expert with excellent track record, over a decade of practice and millions of dollars of transactions under my belt. At…

Started by Anton Glotser

8 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Jason Ross

Looking for Wholesale Deals in Staten Island or Brooklyn, NY 1-4 Familes Homes

1) A 1-4 Family Home, only in Staten Island or Brooklyn, New York. 2) Looking to pay below $400,000. 3) Must have photos inside and outside…

Started by JuniorInvestors

0 Sep 28, 2013

INVESTORS ARE YOU SEEKING HARD MONEY?

Send me your full name, best phone and email and type "Hard Money" in the subject line only. Please do not provide any more info yet.Send t…

Started by Trina George

1 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Looking for a Trustee for Sandwich Lease Deals.

Hi, my name is Sidney Brown with GTG RE Investments LLC. I’m new to this to this type of investments in real estate; however, I had done re…

Started by Sidney Brown

1 Jul 9, 2013

Amazing FREE Software for evaluating your deals!!

Hello to Everyone!! I just wanted to share some FREE software with you that I have found!!  A fast and easy way to run your numbers for reh…

Started by Warm Home Properties

0 Apr 17, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service