All Discussions Tagged 'deal' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Asset-Based Investment Property Loans for Tough-To-Qualify Borrowers

If you’re a mortgage broker, some of your clients may have asked you about investment property loans. And while many experienced residentia…

Started by Will Jones III

0 Aug 22, 2018

Looking for DIRECT lender that does "dirt" deals

We have good borrower who's land value in NY state is $3 million (140+ acres). Looking for $800,000 to finish subdivision, pay taxes and cl…

Started by bill morgenstein

25 Aug 7, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

Over One Million Dollars in Profit!!!!

http://realestatefinance.ning.com/forum/topics/property-in-phoenix-with-over-1m-in-equity-up-for-assignment-to-a?xg_source=activity

Started by Daniella Goldstein

0 Sep 26, 2015

Funding needed for HOT East Nashville Market

I am a Realtor/Investor in Nashville.  Currently have a deal for 155k worth 205k as is.  I wish to purchase and put back on the market for…

Started by Tom Wiser

8 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by David Perryman

Request founding for a flipping property project- solid investment -fast money back -ROI 10%

Hello ,  We have a deal ready and we seek capital to proceed. The amount is 180000 euro and ROI is 10 % for a six month period. We pay back…

Started by Dimitrios Dikos

4 Jun 15, 2014
Reply by Steve Smart

What Kind Of Rehabber Are You? We Will Teach You The Art Of The Deal.

Fund My Gap is Your Quick Easy Way to Funding Your Fix & Flip Deals...."We Are Your Skin in the Game" - We Can Show You How To Maximize…

Started by Heidi Linder

0 Jan 22, 2014

GAP FUNDING FOR FIX & FLIPS

Get Funding Now

Started by Heidi Linder

0 Jan 22, 2014

Seeking Cash Buyer for Flag Hotel Deal!!!

Hotel Investors dream deal: $9M Flag Hotel - Appraised Value of $24,000,000 250 rooms,  Property is Cash flowing,  Hotel owner was unable t…

Started by Linda King

0 Aug 7, 2013

--14 Unit California Motel & Restaurant $50k OBO..Must Sell!!--

**Principals Only!**<<PLEASE READ FIRST>>This motel is currently operating and has potential for more income.The rooms have bee…

Started by S Tucker

0 Jul 3, 2013

Request for Real Estete Loan of $18M for one year.

Allow me to introduce ourselves to you. My name is Matthew Segaali and I work for  Ms Madona and Michael Inc. We are located on 47 Magnoli…

Started by Matthew Segaali

2 May 11, 2013
Reply by Richard Weber

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service