All Discussions Tagged 'cost' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you know anyone that owns commercial property?

Do you know anyone that owns commercial property? There are many tax incentives for anyone that does, but they are time-sensitive. DM me…

Started by Arnold Walker

0 Jun 19, 2023

Business and Personal Lines of Credit

This program is good for real estate investors, business owners and start-ups.   Our primary line of business is the ULOC program (unsecure…

Started by Arnold Walker

1 May 6, 2017
Reply by Sam Moin

Conventional & Private Money-No Upfront Fees! Principles ONLY!

Conventional & Private Money  Check our many ways to serve your commercial needs. Commercial Property Very Low Rates Very Fast Close…

Started by gordon meadows

0 Aug 18, 2015

Attorney Review of Sale Documents: High quality attorney in your state - unlimited access for your deals - from $39/month

Do you spend thousands every year on attorney review of your sale documents?  What if I told you that there is an exploding trend towards a…

Started by Dave VerSluis

1 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by Richelle bombardier

Attorney Review of Sale Documents: High quality attorney in your state - unlimited consultation - from $39/month

Do you spend thousands every year on attorney review of your sale documents?  What if I told you that there is an exploding trend towards a…

Started by Dave VerSluis

0 Nov 26, 2014

Attorney Review of Sale Documents: High quality attorney in your state - unlimited consultation - from $39/month

Started by Dave VerSluis

0 Nov 26, 2014

Do you spend thousands every year on attorney review of your sale documents?  What if I told you that there is an exploding trend towards…

Started by Dave VerSluis

0 Nov 26, 2014

Do you spend thousands every year on attorney review of your sale documents?  What if I told you that there is an exploding trend towards…

Started by Dave VerSluis

0 Nov 26, 2014

NO UPFRONT POINTS FOR HARD MONEY LOANS! UP TO 70% LTV! STATED INCOME! UPTO $2 MILLION!!!!!

Dear Borrowers, Are you tired of paying upfront points and fees due to greedy brokers or middle men/consultants?  Please allow me to compet…

Started by Steve Dao

2 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Steve Dao

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service