All Discussions Tagged 'cash' (99)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Refinance Commercial Office Condo with Cash Out

My client needs funding to Refinance Commercial Office condos and take cash out. Location:  Delray Beach, FL Loan Amount: $78,000 Value of…

Started by Dr. Rick Marrotte

7 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Jeff Nelson

Need cash quickly!

Investment Opportunity:EARN up to 15%  APR. Interest Paid monthly  on CASH FLOWING Mixed use COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES IN Coastal Georgia. FOR…

Started by Gary Cross

4 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by tom goulter

Need funding for current contracts

Hi everyone, investor in DFW, Texas. Just finishing one rehab and have contracts on 2 more. I need immediate funding as our cash is still t…

Started by Michael Underwood

21 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

We buy short sales anywhere in the U.S.-Do you know someone ready to sell?

We specialize in purchasing homes that are currently in danger of being lost to a foreclosure. If you or someone you know is about to lose…

Started by WILLIAM ALLEN

3 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Can someone refer me to a private money lender who would fund a double closing for 24 hours in the Cleveland Metro area?

The contracts for the properties I am working are non-assignable so I will have to fund the deal for a few hours so that both settlements c…

Started by Eric Sweredoski

5 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

As a Real Estate Investor, you need to be able to move quickly when a property becomes available.

Cash is always king, but at times when you tie up all your liquidity in the purchase you may not be able to recover your cash until the pro…

Started by Fred Price

0 Aug 29, 2013

Looking for JV Cash Funding Partners

As most of you know, most lenders -- private, hard, or otherwise -- are looking to minimize their risk on real estate lending by only offer…

Started by Marti Castle Warr

2 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Marti Castle Warr

--14 Unit California Motel & Restaurant $50k OBO..Must Sell!!--

**Principals Only!**<<PLEASE READ FIRST>>This motel is currently operating and has potential for more income.The rooms have bee…

Started by S Tucker

0 Jul 3, 2013

Business Loan Alternatives - Merchant Cash Advances

Find your alternative to traditional business lending here!  Funding and financing available for any of the commercial entities listed belo…

Started by Kevin Clark-Delgado

0 Jun 3, 2013

Unadvertised CASH RICH private party lenders

We  bring you ,unadvertised, proven  private party  lenders, located  right in your own city.  No more broker chains     No more bank red…

Started by Jason Hooks

0 May 12, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service