All Discussions Tagged 'bulk' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Land Lord Loand & Bulk Portfolio Financing Available

LAND LORD LOANS & BULK PORTFOLIO FINANCING AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE 5 - 10 - 30 YR PROGRAMS AVAILABLE •30 Year Fixed Rate – 30 year amorti…

Started by John Broussard

0 Feb 9, 2016

30 Yr Fixed Landlord & Bulk Portfolio Financing

Land Lord loans available, programs available 5 yr, 10 yr and 30 yr program • 30 Year Fixed Rate – 30 year amortization • No Pre-Payment…

Started by John Broussard

0 Jan 6, 2016

Funding for Bulk Fannie properties in Florida

Hi. My partner and I Susan Kane are seeking funding to buy Fannie Mae properties in lots of 10. Our business model calls for us to purchase…

Started by Carl Mullin

7 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

Foreign National Lending Available Nationwide in the U.S. - From Individual SFH to Bulk SFH

Hello. I am currently working with Canadian, Swiss, and Australian investors to: Acquire Single Family Homes in the U.S. for acquisition A…

Started by Simmy Ahluwalia

0 Jul 26, 2015

2 bulk SFR portfolios in TX (Dallas and Houston) i need of EMD of $375k to open escrow today by 4 pm PST

Both portfolios are provided as a package deal for easier management.  Quick closing is a must.  All title work is done. as well as insuran…

Started by Kenneth Paar

7 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Mckenley Washington

Hard Money - 65% - Bulk Properties

I have a client that has purchased 11 SFR in Illinois. He purchased them with cash. He needs to finance @250,000 to complete there rehab. E…

Started by Kalonji Mitchell

3 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Jason Hooks

Bulk REO Financing

Finding bulk REO packages is actually pretty easy to do if you know where to look and what to say to the banks. Finding the funding can be…

Started by Calvin Butler

4 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by K. Vang-Thao

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service