All Discussions Tagged 'bank' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bank statement Loans-Investment properties Up to 85% LTV

No Tax Returns or other income docs required. Must be able to demonstrate at least 2 years of business ownership. California Only. Ficos as…

Started by Admin

0 Sep 17, 2021

Private House Loan

I’m looking to buy a house in Washington State between Gig Harbor and Port Orchard. Looking for 3Bd 2Ba no stairs between 340-380K Credit i…

Started by Paul Hesch

7 Jun 4, 2019
Reply by Alan Jones

Savvy investors are going for longer term fixed rates

For example McMann Commercial Lending is offer 4.25% Fixed for 10 years with a 30 year amortization on the purchase or refinance of Multi F…

Started by Walt Trock

0 Aug 17, 2017

Business Acquisition Financing for 1M+ Deals

I wanted to take a moment and highlight a few different programs and ways we assist clients in getting leverage for closing their acquisiti…

Started by Arnold Walker

0 Sep 15, 2016

Self Funding For Fix and Flippers

ANW Has Note Buyers / Investors Who Want to Invest in Fix & Flip's! Not only can Fix & Flipper finance the next project without a…

Started by Kerry La Von Vaught

0 Sep 8, 2015

Financing for any credit, 10% down, no pre-payment penalties!

Hello guys, I am new here but I just wanted to fill you in about an opportunity that you may not be aware of. Rose Acceptance, Inc is a sub…

Started by Rose Acceptance

0 May 20, 2015

Looking to merge our hard money fund with a bank

We are looking to merge or JV our hard money fund with a bank (for licensing).  We are closing $8-10 Million a month and are not looking fo…

Started by Kevin Wiscombe

1 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Management

Universal Capital - "Hard money" lender for rehabs/construction/bridge/land in New England

UNIVERSAL CAPITAL is a self-funded, real estate investment company that provides time-sensitive interim and bridge financing using non-owne…

Started by Bryan Joyce

1 Oct 25, 2014
Reply by Larry Schuman

Get the financing you need for your Business, Real Estate or Start Up!

Need to get financing for expansion or a new business?Have credit issues that are preventing you from getting financing? We're currently of…

Started by ProDS

0 Jul 22, 2014

Seeking Investors who have $200,000 to $20 Million - Secured @ 100%

I am seeking JV partners and Investors who want to in Private Direct Banking -  All funds are secured on bank contract and have insurance.…

Started by Ali Haidar Tarafdar

1 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by Kris Kyle

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service