All Discussions Tagged 'Texas' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking For Hard Money Lenders And Private Investors! Ready To Start! Plenty Of Houses Available In The Area! Experienced Investor That Will Keep Getting You Fast Returns On Your Money! Contact Me!

My company’s name is Immaculate Investments which was originally JWS Services, Inc. when it was originated in 2005 in Beaumont, Texas. My c…

Started by Jameica Garrison

22 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by WILLIAM A. MILLER

Asset based lender or partner in Texas

I'm Randy and my wife is Tamela. Tamela is a realtor and has experience as a homebuilder, designer, in rehabilitating houses and being a la…

Started by Randy Winograd

3 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

Funding for new build Texas 4plex - cash flowing very well!

Hello,I am looking for the quickest funding process with the least out of pocket costs (lower than the typical 25% down).  Please only cont…

Started by Chris Harp

1 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by LAMBERT INCORPORATED

Purchasing 12 units. 18% Cap Rate. Seeking Loan on 70% of Purchase Price.

Hello,     I am purchasing 2 multi-unit properties in Wichita Falls, TX that has 12 units total.  Purchase price is $112,000.  I am seeking…

Started by Wenecio Godfrey

4 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Mike Williams

SEEKING EQUITY PARTNERS TO PURCHASE AND/OR REHAB PROPERTIES...NO MONEY...15% ROI

Hello my name is Lee Daniel, and I am the Managing Partner, for HouseSpotters of Texas, USA, LLC.  We buy and hold single family and multi…

Started by Lee Daniel

3 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by Steve Smart

WANTED: Dallas Texas, Need $180 K Fix and Flip Rehab Loan, 64% of ARV

We have a Client who needs the following Loan Amount : $180 K. Loan Covers   $110 K purchase price, and  $70 K rehab Purpose: To buy, fix a…

Started by Jason Hooks

3 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Hard Money Bridge Loans & Conventional Loans for Commercial Properties

Hard Money Loans for Commercial Properties     Rate: 8.95 to 16%   Terms: 6 Months to 60 Months LTV: Up to 65% (70% case by case)    Lo…

Started by John Broussard

2 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Frank Mediate

Lending in Ausitn Texas

Commercial hard money.  Nothing tricky to understand, just a track record of success.  We don't do billion dollar loans, but we are the fun…

Started by William Toomey

0 May 30, 2013

Tax Auctions

We constantly realize returns far greater than the S&P. However, some people that attend tax auctions pay far too much for properties.…

Started by Kent Woodard

9 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Kent Woodard

SHERMAN BRIDGE LENDING is a DIRECT LENDER - HARD MONEY LOANS - 70% ARV - TEXAS ONLY (no rural)

We can help fund your distressed property deals for your clients, in return we provide you with a 1 Point referral fee, since this is a com…

Started by Rob Renk

0 Feb 11, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service