All Discussions Tagged 'Residential' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Beverly Hills - Seeking Residential Financing $2.5M and Construction Financing - ARV $5.5M

Single Family Residence(SFR) property located in Beverly Hills,CA 90210 - acquired 1 year ago. $500K spent on prepping site. 1.Seeking Rep…

Started by Nic

20 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

Real Estate Financing Best Options

Everlasting Real Estate Solutions is the best source in the industry for commercial, residential and business loans. We won’t rest until ev…

Started by Reginald Metts

0 Jul 26, 2016

Commercial, Residential, or Business Funding???

Funding…Is that what you need??? I work with private lenders/investors that can assist with funding for Expansion Capital, Joint Ventures,…

Started by Annette Garner

1 Oct 11, 2015
Reply by Keith Woodman

Funding...Commercial, Business, or Residential??

Funding…Is that what you need??? I work with private lenders/investors that can assist with funding for Expansion Capital, Joint Ventures,…

0 Oct 5, 2015

Funding...Commercial, Business, or Residential...How can I help!!

Funding loans for Residential(65% to 80% LTV), Commercial($250k to $500M and above) and Business($50k to $2M) projects. Contact Annette at…

0 Sep 29, 2015

Funding...Commercial, Residential, and Business!!

0 Sep 6, 2015

Residential Portfolio warehouse line of credit

Please read to the end before responding..... I am seeking a $15-30 Million line of credit to be used for residential N/O/O SFR property pu…

Started by Kevin Wiscombe

1 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

1st Position Real Estate Short Term 3-6 Months- Alabama

TBark LLC has a short term investment available. I am looking for funding of $85,000 for 3-6 months for a property in Lincoln, AL The rates…

Started by Ken Barrett

2 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

We Close In Excess Of 90% Of Loans Submitted Call and Ask Us How?

We Close In Excess Of  90% Of  Loans Submitted Call and Ask Us How? NO UPFRONT FEE! 2-4 Unit Investment Property Program (non-owner occupi…

Started by Anthony Henry

4 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Arden Gist

Commercial Loans Residential Loans

TAMCO Capital can provide funding your commercial deals between $75,000 to $350,000 apartments 5 units and up.  Mixed Use, Retail, Office W…

Started by Rene Beverly

0 Jan 26, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service