All Discussions Tagged 'Portfolio' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Private Portfolio

I have a client who's selling their private portfolio of 127 homes in Atlanta, for $20m to $21m.  The value of the property was just determ…

Started by Carlos Gomez

6 Jan 18, 2021
Reply by Wilson Curtis

Up To 105% Purchase Funding For Your Commercial and High End Residential Purchases!!!!!!!

Up to 105% Commercial Financing - Private Investment Funds Our investment fund's lending platform is one of the most diverse in the World.…

Started by Richard Day

0 Nov 5, 2020

Up To 105% Purchase Funding For Your Commercial and High End Residential Purchases!!!!!!!

Up to 105% Commercial Financing - Private Investment Funds Our investment fund's lending platform is one of the most diverse in the World.…

Started by Richard Day

0 Nov 5, 2020

Principle Investors Group Seeking Discounted Single Family Homes in Houston TX Portfolios

Please email or call me be direct to the seller no more than one away or be the principles, and I prefer to work with principles. just FYI.…

Started by Gordon Meadows

0 Dec 2, 2017

Seeking Refinancing of Single Family Rental Portfolio- Tampa Area $750,000

Real Estate Investor needs first mortgage refinancing on one or more of 16 single family homes in Zephyrhills, Dade City, Land O Lakes and…

Started by Craig S

10 Mar 7, 2017
Reply by Charles Smith

Blanket/Portfolio Refinancing Funding Sought

Sterling Investment Properties is currently seeking funding to refinance a portfolio of 3 duplexes,  2 triplexes, 2 single family homes, an…

Started by Nancy Horanzy

11 Dec 20, 2015
Reply by Gerald Walters

12 Property Purchase need 80% LTV close in next 60 days with 3 strong Guarantors

My two partners and I are looking to purchase 12 properties for $735,000 here before year end.  We need to find a lender that will do 80% L…

Started by JJ

18 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by Kirkland Dean

Unique nationwide blanket refinance program

Nationwide program specifically designed for Real Estate investors that took advantage of the great foreclosure/short sale buyers market by…

Started by Arnold Walker

2 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Arnold Walker

Income Producing Property Refi with GREAT RATES!

We are getting income producing properties refinanced with the following terms: *  30-year amortization *  Non-recourse *  4.75% - 5.5% rat…

Started by Joel Riddle

1 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by ALEX KEN

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service