All Discussions Tagged 'Multi' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Multi Family Closing

Gelt Financial arranged financing for clients that own a 34 unit multi-family apartment near Pittsburgh, PA.  The loan enabled the client t…

Started by H. Jack Miller

0 Oct 31, 2016

12 Property Purchase need 80% LTV close in next 60 days with 3 strong Guarantors

My two partners and I are looking to purchase 12 properties for $735,000 here before year end.  We need to find a lender that will do 80% L…

Started by JJ

18 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by Kirkland Dean

We can do Miami Multi Family deal financing at 4% and under

www.Geltfinancial.com JackMiller 215-947-2974 ext 237

Started by H. Jack Miller

0 Oct 24, 2013

Need funding for two small multi family propeties.

Good Evening,I am looking for financing for the below scenario. Please contact me should you be a direct lender and have a sincere interes…

Started by Ed Franklin

8 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Mark Spencer

Private Lenders wants to fund your Commercial Projects!!!

Our firm has private lenders who can fund Commercial Projects from $250k up to $500m+ for US deals ONLY. Assisted Living, Golf Courses, Hot…

Started by Annette Garner

0 May 26, 2013

Seeking financing for 2 small multi family in OKC, OK.

DIRECT LENDERS ONLY PLEASE Below are the basic parameters of the requested financing. 1. Two small contiguous multi family properties tota…

Started by Ed Franklin

0 Oct 19, 2012

Direct Money Source for Commercial Construction Projects up to 85% LTC!

Flagged Hotels, Multi Family, Retail, Mixed Use, Resorts........ Lender manages two Private Equity Funds and advises on Two More - Lots of…

Started by David A. Leonard

0 Sep 10, 2012

We fund the deals the banks won't. Use the nations largest Hard Money Lender

Residential and Commercial money at it's best.  Being the nations largest hard money provider, we are able to offer some of the greatest ra…

Started by Heather Kendrella

0 Jul 17, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service