All Discussions Tagged 'Motel' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking to fund two hotel projects! First position or equity participation with buyout.

I am looking for funding for two mid-level hotel projects that will be national flagged properties. Either a first position with strong abo…

Started by Jim Hollenback

109 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

Commercial, Residential, or Business Funding???

Funding…Is that what you need??? I work with private lenders/investors that can assist with funding for Expansion Capital, Joint Ventures,…

Started by Annette Garner

1 Oct 11, 2015
Reply by Keith Woodman

Funding...Commercial, Business, or Residential??

Funding…Is that what you need??? I work with private lenders/investors that can assist with funding for Expansion Capital, Joint Ventures,…

0 Oct 5, 2015

Funding...Commercial, Business, or Residential...How can I help!!

Funding loans for Residential(65% to 80% LTV), Commercial($250k to $500M and above) and Business($50k to $2M) projects. Contact Annette at…

0 Sep 29, 2015

Funding...Commercial, Residential, and Business!!

0 Sep 6, 2015

Funding...Residential, Commercial, or Business!!!

0 Sep 6, 2015

Private Funding????

Our firm has private lenders(for loans only) who can fund Commercial Projects for USA deals ONLY. Assisted Living, Golf Courses, Hotel/Mote…

0 Oct 2, 2014

Looking for JV Equity Investors

Golden Ground Floor Opportunity in South Louisiana on a 40 room motel being built 4 miles from a Multi Billion Dollar Natural Gas Plant und…

Started by pat gill

4 Jul 23, 2014
Reply by James Hayward

Eastern Capital, LLC. Just funded a $43,000,000 project.. Are you looking for private funds?

When opportunity knocks, you should open the door, at least to see what is on the other side of the door, here at eastern capital, we have…

Started by Roger Abuata

5 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by Curtis Branson

Financing is available for all projects... Construction, Multifamily, Mixed use and more

We have millions of dollars to fund on all projects, from construction, to Assisted living and everything in between.. Contact me with your…

Started by Roger Abuata

0 Jan 9, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service