All Discussions Tagged 'Lending' (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

National Investor Group Seeking Strategic Relationships Due To Our Rapid Expansion

My name is Fred and I am part of a National Group of Educated Real Estate Investors and a Clearing House for Investment-Grade Real Estate.…

Started by Fred

0 Aug 26, 2014

Looking for ISO's

I'm working with a lender that's interested in buying ISO's all over the US.Requirements, - 6 to 10 man crew generating $1 Million and more…

Started by ProDS

0 Jul 29, 2014

Funding needed for 2 Nashville TN Projects

Hi I'm Tom Wiser, Realtor/Investor in Nashville TN.  I have two properties under contract in East Nashville being the hottest area in town.…

Started by Tom Wiser

3 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by Steve Smart

Seeking Private Lending

We are residential fix and flip investors with 10 years experience in short sales and rehabs in the Chicago market. We are seeking an asset…

Started by Dave Schneider

5 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by Steve Smart

Finance Partner - Busniess Relationship

Hello I am actively looking to partner with  private investors who have either a self directed IRA or liquid cash in exchange for 12% Annum…

Started by Dawn & Ralph Baldassarri

7 May 16, 2014
Reply by Richard Max

Get the Financing you need for you Real Estate, Business or Start Up!

Need to get financing for expansion or a new business?Have credit issues that are preventing you from getting financing? We're currently…

Started by ProDS

0 May 7, 2014

Get the Financing you need for your Business, Real Estate or Start Up!

Need to get financing for expansion or a new business?Have credit issues that are preventing you from getting financing? We're currently of…

Started by ProDS

2 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by ProDS

Hard Money

Lending Highlights Residential Rehab Lending up to 65% ARV Hybrid “Buy and Hold” up to 70% LTV Equity “No Doc”  Le…

Started by Bruce Silverman

1 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Bruce Carver

Need an alternative to an earnest money deposit or SBLC?

Down payment bonds are backed by of Lloyd's of London and provide an alternative to a down payment/earnest money deposit or a Stand By Lett…

Started by Gabriel Freeman

0 Jan 27, 2014

40 yrs EXP Developer in S.Florida Seeking $8,000,000 nice ROI

Principles only. http://therealdeal.com/issues_articles/wynwood-soho-south/ We are also same group seeking to sale. Lot in Vegas across f…

Started by gordon meadows

4 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by gordon meadows

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service