All Discussions Tagged 'Lender' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PROJECT LOAN FINANCE

Hi, I'm an investor and a private lender and investor who can lend you the loan you seek at low interest rate, I lend money to borrowers na…

Started by Matthew Clarke

0 Jun 5, 2019

PROJECT LOAN FINANCE

Hi, I'm an investor and a private lender and investor who can lend you the loan you seek at low interest rate, I lend money to borrowers na…

0 May 28, 2019

Real Estate loan

Hi, I'm an investor and a private lender and investor who can lend you the loan you seek at low interest rate, I lend money to borrowers na…

0 May 28, 2019

Loan

0 May 22, 2019

PROJECT LOAN

0 May 22, 2019

PROJECT LOAN

0 May 22, 2019

PROJECT LOAN FINANCE

0 May 22, 2019

Private Lender Wanted

Seeking Private Lenders for Real Estate Deals Nationwide @ 8 To ? % interest Six house portfolio under contract in Atlanta needing a lender…

Started by Freddie Manns

4 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

I have five warehouse in TX, NE, OR and FL with great tenants and high yield income streams!

I have five deals that I need a 100% funder on these properties quick, they all have Cap Rates from 11.62% to well over 13% going in. They…

Started by Randy Hinkle

5 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Martin Reid

Direct access to REO's (PRE-auction) @bank RESERVE price. Looking 4 Private Money....

I have access to an asset portal with nationwide REO's. These properties are owned i.e. by Wells Fargo, Fannie Mae, BofA, US bank, HSBC ban…

Started by C. Countess Wolfframsdorff

5 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by George Mallory

RSS

© 2021   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service