All Discussions Tagged 'Investing' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cannabis Investing

Dear Investors, If you want to get on the ground floor and be the principal investor for this start up, please respond. I am in possession…

Started by steven vail

0 Apr 13, 2019

Looking for Commercial Loan Brokers and Lenders to partner on deals with :)

Please tell me what kind of lending you do and best contact information so we can connect in the coming weeks.  Happy New Year!

Started by John Neufer

14 Feb 28, 2019
Reply by Roberts williams

Apartment Building Financing Programs

Apartment Building Financing Programs Multifamily Specialty Property Types and Programs: No Upfront Fees Loan Amounts: $250,000 to $15,000…

Started by Winston Rowe

2 Jan 10, 2019
Reply by Sharron Williams

How To Buy And Finance Apartment Buildings No Upfront Fees

Winston Rowe & Associates Apartment Building investing is the preferred investment strategy for those investors who want an additional…

Started by Winston Rowe

3 Nov 5, 2016
Reply by Larry Harris

FUNDING AVAILABLE!!!!!

Attn: Real Estate Investors, Our company specializes in commercial and residential private lending up to 100% financing  with JV. Private/…

Started by Gabriel Trujillo

2 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Piotr Tomasik

Free website for Real Estate

You can get a website to use for your Wholesale , Rehab or Filp Deals Why not Get a FREE Website for your Real Estate Business? http://buff…

Started by Larry Q. Lawyer

0 Aug 26, 2015

Acquisitions Ground Partner and Community Action Center Leaders wanted!

National Real Estate Investing and Small Business Community is seeking talented individuals to assist us with our Expansion Efforts Nationw…

Started by Fred

0 Jul 23, 2015

Learn About Our Community of Real Estate Investors

Even though many people became filthy rich through real estate, on the flip side many people lost their real estate wealth because of their…

Started by Fred

0 Dec 28, 2014

Lack of Knowledge, Time, Resources or Fear holding you back from reaching your Investing Potential?

National Group now looking for Qualified Candidates interested in Real Estate Investing. We offer: 1) 1yr and 2yr Adult Learning Education…

Started by Fred

0 Nov 3, 2014

Investment-Grade Real Estate for Seasoned Investors and Institutions

My name is Fred and I am part of a National Group of Educated Real Estate Investors and a Clearing House for Investment-Grade Real Estate.…

Started by Fred

0 Aug 26, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service