All Discussions Tagged 'Hard' (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need commercial asset based lender for 32 unit in Tallahassee, FL

I'm looking for an asset based lender who will finance a 32 unit in tallahasse, FL.  The property is currently vacant and the asking price…

Started by Art Jackson

3 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by Roberto Basili

Direct Hard Money Lender

Asset Based Lending LLC DIRECT HARD MONEY LENDER FIX & FLIP / CASH OUT / NEW CONSTRUCTION Close in 2 weeks or less No minimum credit…

Started by Daniel Leyden

0 Dec 22, 2014

Real estate Funding needed

I am a turn key rental flipper in the midwest. I buy/rehab/lease residential properties and then sell them to investors as turn key.  I hav…

Started by Clayton Wolf

26 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by LAMBERT INCORPORATED

Hard Money Lending for Rehabs, Purchases and C/O Refi's in 37 States

We are a Direct Hard Money Lender offering competitive rates and terms for rehabs in Atlanta, Athens and Savannah, Georgia. We can also off…

Started by Bruce Silverman

11 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by andrew gomez

Do You Have A Commercial Loan That Needs to Close Before 2015

Need to Close Before 2015? Private or Hard Money Bridge Loans Available It's that time of the year again, client have properties under co…

Started by John Broussard

0 Nov 28, 2014

Do You Want/Need To Close the Deal By Year-End?

December 31 is getting closer and closer. Do you need to get the deal done before year-end? Search no more, Mercury Capital will close you…

Started by J. Peter Hans

0 Nov 11, 2014

Hard Money loans in Colorado

I do "odd" hard money deals in Colorado from $50k to $900k.  Have done: Gas stations, land, owner occupied, bridge loans, flips, grow house…

Started by FRANK BROCK

0 Oct 14, 2014

Hard Money Loans for Investors- YouTube Video

Please Click on the Image below to watch the video! Thanks!

Started by German Chavez

0 Oct 13, 2014

Private Funding????

Our firm has private lenders(for loans only) who can fund Commercial Projects for USA deals ONLY. Assisted Living, Golf Courses, Hotel/Mote…

Started by Annette Garner

0 Oct 2, 2014

Hedge Fund Real Estate Finance Line of Credit up to $3 Million

Hedge Fund Real Estate Finance Line of Credit up to $3 Million Rehab lines of Credit up to $3 Million. Client must have completed 3 rehab/f…

Started by Arnold Walker

1 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by Nancy Sewell

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service