All Discussions Tagged 'Funding' (183)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

100% Funding (Land Also) For Fast Purchases, Improvements, Rehabs, Expansions, Reposition, etc..

Legacy Ventures Group Your Commercial Loans source and Premium Investment Capital Provider   100% Maximum LTV Bridge Loans No Exit Strategy…

Started by Richard Day

0 Feb 16, 2021

Buying a small apartment community... what percent downpayment is needed?

With good credit and solid income, what percent down payment would be needed to buy a small apartment complex for less than a million dolla…

Started by Admin

60 Feb 1, 2021
Reply by Ollie K Scott

POF

We provide Proof Of Funds for projects that need to get approved.  These POF can be done in different banks and as little as $5 million. Th…

Started by Carlos Gomez

0 Nov 16, 2020

Financed and approved

Transactions done this month$3m Power plant in PA, purchase with 12 month IR$28m Hotel in TN, refinance with rates in the 5%$500k church re…

Started by Carlos Gomez

1 Nov 14, 2020
Reply by Admin

COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SYNDICATION

HAVE YOU INVESTED IN A COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SYNDICATION?Get immediate liquidity withoutselling your ownership interestWhether you own 10%…

Started by Reginald Metts

0 Sep 22, 2020

Funding Provided for your Business Needs. No Processing Fees. Get the MONEY that you need

Simple and Brief. Just like the Money that we provide From $10K up to $1M More can be provided; on a case by case basis, Contact me at Nexu…

Started by Raymond Weston

0 Apr 15, 2020

Require Construction Loan-Tasmania-AU

Require funding for a large project based in Tasmania Australia?I require a loan of US$20.5Million can provide full documentation and have…

Started by Alan Lobato

4 Mar 14, 2020
Reply by Wilson Curtis

Monetization

Does anyone here monetize or have a resource that can monetize INSURED preferred stock shares that are 150% insured?

Started by Dreams Do come True

5 Dec 3, 2019
Reply by Bob Tailor

Financing Canadian Investors

I have a group of credit worthy Canadian investors looking to invest in the midwest. I am in search of lenders interested and willing to wo…

Started by Dana Korosi

3 Sep 26, 2019
Reply by WKL David

Private Money for ☑ Purchase Orders, Account Receivables, Equipment Leasing☑

Get the financing you need with our direct lending!General * Clients located anywhere in the United States* International clients who ar…

Started by Chris Swain

0 Aug 30, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service