All Discussions Tagged 'Estate' (136)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GAP/REHAB LOANS FOR FIX AND FLIP INVESTORS!!!

Instant Funder is a private money-lending source, providing turnkey financing solutions for single, multi-family, new construction, land d…

Started by Barry Jekowsky

689 Apr 17
Reply by Samuel Lamb

Business Loan

Hard money loans to both companies and individuals. Loans are based entirely on the value of the collateral being pledged as security for t…

Started by Pedro Reimer

1 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by Ford Mortgage

Business Loan

Hard money loans to both companies and individuals. Loans are based entirely on the value of the collateral being pledged as security for t…

Started by Pedro Reimer

0 Oct 1, 2016

MAUI "Lahaina" RE INVESTMENT!!! Need $5.75M equity partner for 84 unit apartment building

Aloha, I need a equity partner for a 84 unit apartment building. Investment returned on completion of construction with 6% ROI. Partner get…

Started by Ronald Stebbins

14 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

Local & Creative Financing For Real Estate

Local & Creative Financing For Real Estate "I am truly in awe of you your company!  Yet again another seemingly seamless (I know you…

Started by Forest Tardibuono

0 Jun 14, 2016

California Housing Market Headed in Right Direction

California Housing Market Headed in Right Direction Jun 09, 2016  In April, California Association of Realtors released their 1st quarter C…

Started by Forest Tardibuono

0 Jun 10, 2016

Custom Home or Production Home

Custom Home or Production Home When planning a new home many find themselves faced with the decision of choosing custom homes or what is re…

Started by Janos Sztojka

0 Jun 9, 2016

The Next Real Estate Collapse

The Next Real Estate Collapse As daily commutes go, I have nothing to complain about when I point my car toward Sovereign HQ each morning.…

Started by Janos Sztojka

0 Jun 9, 2016

How To Sell A House And Lot

How To Sell A House And Lot There are times you think you are incompetent doing some things that are not your field or expertise. On this v…

Started by Janos Sztojka

0 Jun 7, 2016

Buying Your First Property

Buying Your First Property It is bound to be very exciting when you finally are able to buy a home. However, the buying process can be a da…

Started by Janos Sztojka

0 Jun 6, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service