All Discussions Tagged 'CRE' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Commercial Loan Brokers and Lenders to partner on deals with :)

Please tell me what kind of lending you do and best contact information so we can connect in the coming weeks.  Happy New Year!

Started by John Neufer

14 Feb 28, 2019
Reply by Roberts williams

We cover both Residential AND Commercial Loans.

Do you have more deals then Funding? We can finance both Commercial and Residential Loans.  We are Licensed in ALL 50 states on all types…

Started by Jonathan Casillas

7 Aug 19, 2018
Reply by Victor Gresham

The Real Money in McDonald's is made on their Commercial Real Estate

A great article of whats behind the money machine at the Golden Arches, a great example of how someone turned a problem into a money machin…

Started by H. Jack Miller

0 Sep 26, 2016

SBA Loans 7a & 504 Nationwide

Evolve Bank & Trust’s Small Business Lending Division is an effective source of financing for most businesses. Our loans are made throu…

Started by Scott Snow

0 Apr 9, 2015

Commercial Nationwide Stated Income Loans

Apartment 5+, Mixed Use, Automotive, Wherehouse, Office , Self Storage, Retail, Light Industrial, Churches, Medical Buildings & More.…

Started by Dee Duncan

1 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Lee David

I am THAT GUY

I AM THAT GUY.....the guy you call when the banks say NO to your CRE LOAN. We say yes when others have said no. NO matter where in the grea…

Started by Jonathan Casillas

0 Mar 14, 2013

Niche Commercial RE Lending - Mutlifamily and Apartment Complexes

I wanted to introduce 2 niche Commercial RE financing programs from the same lender that could fill a void for many investors (even FOREIG…

Started by Jared Rine

0 Mar 6, 2013

Private Money Really is Available

We have access to several hundred lending groups with different lending criteria. We can help you assess whether or not your request is fun…

Started by Shay Floyd

3 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Ed Franklin

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service