All Discussions Tagged 'Apartment' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Multifamily Apartment Loan or JV Partnership

I am needing a loan or JV Partnership help with $725k up to $40m for this Multifamily Apartment Acquisitions Projects.

Started by Rose Woodall

4 Oct 1, 2022
Reply by Alan Max

Up To 105% Purchase Funding For Your Commercial and High End Residential Purchases!!!!!!!

Up to 105% Commercial Financing - Private Investment Funds Our investment fund's lending platform is one of the most diverse in the World.…

Started by Richard Day

0 Nov 5, 2020

Up To 105% Purchase Funding For Your Commercial and High End Residential Purchases!!!!!!!

Up to 105% Commercial Financing - Private Investment Funds Our investment fund's lending platform is one of the most diverse in the World.…

Started by Richard Day

0 Nov 5, 2020

Apartment Building Financing Programs

Apartment Building Financing Programs Multifamily Specialty Property Types and Programs: No Upfront Fees Loan Amounts: $250,000 to $15,000…

Started by Winston Rowe

2 Jan 10, 2019
Reply by Sharron Williams

Funding Sought for Acquisition and Rehab of a 14 Unit Apartment Building

I am currently seeking funding for the acquisition and renovation of a 14 unit property located in Springfield, Massachusetts. The funding…

Started by Nancy Horanzy

32 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

Seeking $900K to Purchase 4 Unit Apartment Buildings in Las Vegas, 90% LTV, 730 FICO, 8.5 CAP Rate

I am seeking $900K to purchase (5) 4 unit apartment buildings in las Vegas. Each building cost $200K. 5 buildings x $200K = $1,000,000 tota…

Started by Royce Jefferson

7 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Connie Miles

Commercial funding needed...

I am looking for commercial funding for an 8 unit apartment complex in Fayetteville, NC. I have 2 buyers that are very interested, but they…

Started by Ha'Son Allah

4 Aug 19, 2015
Reply by Richard Pickett

WE HAVE MORE PRIVATE MONEY THAN DEALS. WE NEED MORE DEALS TO GROW OUR PRIVATE FUNDS WITH. WE LOVE TO FUND RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL/MULTIFAMILY REHAB LOANS, ACQUISITIONS, REFI’S, FIX AND FLIP, ETC.!

Private Money Exchange is your private money partner, for single, multi-family and commercial investment properties. Private Money Exchange…

Started by Ben J. Rodriguez

6 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by James Ali

Seeking JV/Equity Partnership on Rehab Town Homes & Apts -Return: 25% of Rent + 25% of Flip Profits!

We are an experienced development firm with over 40 yrs in the commercial development industry. We are seeking a JV/Equity partner on one…

Started by Derek Sheavly

2 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service