Bernard Arnault's Discussions (9)

Discussions Started (8) Replies Latest Activity

REFINANCE

We have re-opened for the second quarter of 2014 with a brand new loan facility scheme. As you know We offer personal, company and business…

Started by Bernard Arnault in Lending Page

0 Apr 20, 2014

REFINANCE

We have re-opened for the second quarter of 2014 with a brand new loan facility scheme. As you know We offer personal, company and business…

Started by Bernard Arnault in Request Funding

0 Apr 20, 2014

REFINANCE

Started by Bernard Arnault in General

2 Jul 23, 2014
Reply by James Hayward

With just 6% interest rate your project can be....read more

I offer personal, company and business loans to individuals and companies in severe need. I invest in people. My typical borrower is a buil…

0 Mar 18, 2014

I offer personal, company and business loans to individuals and companies in severe need. I invest in people. My typical borrower is a buil…

0 Mar 18, 2014

With just 6% interest your project can be...read more

3 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Curtis Branson

With just 6% your project can be...read more

Started by Bernard Arnault in Request Funding

2 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Musah Lotallah

0 Mar 8, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service