Martin Frank's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Get in touch with me with your loan executive summary i can fund your deal. Email: R…"

Martin Frank replied Jul 27 to Funding for foreign national

5 Jul 29
Reply by Nelson thomas

"Email me maybe i can fund your deal, get back to me asap.  Email: Rmf_martin@aol.com "

Martin Frank replied Jul 21 to Seeking hard money loan

10 Jul 22
Reply by Jay Harris

"Email me your loan summary maybe i can help you with the loan.  Emai: Rmf_martin@aol…"

Martin Frank replied Jul 21 to Looking for 100% refinancing on investment property

20 Jul 21
Reply by Martin Frank

"Yes i can help should i call you to discuss the deal ? Thank you. "

Martin Frank replied Jul 21 to NEED A LAND LOAN!!! QUICK!

5 Jul 29
Reply by Sara S

"I can fund your deal, email me Rmf_martin@aol.com"

Martin Frank replied Jun 27 to FUNDING YOUR DEALS 100%

4 Jun 28
Reply by Henk Wolter

"Hello, Do you still need the loan ? Kindly text or give me a call +1 619-738-4937 Yo…"

Martin Frank replied Feb 22 to Asset Based Loan or Joint Venture To Help Close 5 Cash Flowing Business's Florida>> 10 days

3 Mar 21
Reply by WKL David

"Hello, Do you still need the loan ? Kindly text or give me a call +1 619-738-4937 Yo…"

Martin Frank replied Feb 22 to Need Non-Cash Out Refi to 60% LTV for Rental Property in AZ

17 Feb 24
Reply by William Matos

Martin Frank replied Feb 22 to Need Non-Cash Out Refi to 60% LTV for Rental Property in AZ

17 Feb 24
Reply by William Matos

Martin Frank replied Feb 22 to Funding for buy and hold rental home?

7 Mar 4
Reply by John A Hanson

"Yes i can fund your deal email me direct Rmf_martin@aol.com"

Martin Frank replied Feb 9 to Need Non-Cash Out Refi to 60% LTV for Rental Property in AZ

17 Feb 24
Reply by William Matos

RSS

© 2019   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service