Alexander Kostylev's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"DearI am sorry. I ask the loanI beg you. Help. The father in resuscitation. Operatio…"

Alexander Kostylev replied Nov 12, 2012 to PRIVATE FUNDS OR JV FOR MULTI-FAMILY & SINGLE FAMILY PROPERTY BUY/HOLD

6 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Alexander Kostylev

"DearI am sorry. I ask the loanI beg you. Help. The father in resuscitation. Operatio…"

Alexander Kostylev replied Nov 12, 2012 to PRIVATE FUNDS OR JV FOR MULTI-FAMILY & SINGLE FAMILY PROPERTY BUY/HOLD

6 Nov 12, 2012

Alexander Kostylev replied Nov 12, 2012 to Seeking Financing and Refinancing for Single Family Homes in Tampa Florida Area

9 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Mary Gill

Alexander Kostylev replied Nov 12, 2012 to LIMITED PARTNER WANTED !

2 Nov 12, 2012

Alexander Kostylev replied Nov 12, 2012 to

just now

Alexander Kostylev replied Nov 12, 2012 to Seeking Financing SFR's SW Michigan

5 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Mary Gill

Alexander Kostylev replied Nov 12, 2012 to REAL ESTATE IN GREECE AND GREEK ISLANDS LOOKING FOR LOANS OR INVESTORS

2 Nov 12, 2012

Alexander Kostylev replied Nov 12, 2012 to Need Private Funds For Rehab

18 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

"  DearI am sorry. I ask the loanI beg you. Help. The father in resuscitation. Opera…"

Alexander Kostylev replied Nov 11, 2012 to NEED PRIVATE LENDERS

11 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

"  DearI am sorry. I ask the loanI beg you. Help. The father in resuscitation. Opera…"

Alexander Kostylev replied Nov 11, 2012 to 4 plex loans

11 May 15, 2014
Reply by Mike Williams

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service