Kathleen Smith's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (85) Replies Latest Activity

"hank You  email to me the scenario you have,, and I'll direct you from there.    K…"

Kathleen Smith replied Jul 3, 2015 to Private lenders that lend in VA

7 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by George Mallory

"please email me your scenario, and i will direct you from there.  Kathleen Smith Ha…"

Kathleen Smith replied Jul 2, 2015 to I have damaged credit and great commercial deals

5 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by George Mallory

"Interested in your project,, please email me your contact info,, i have alot of ques…"

Kathleen Smith replied Jun 29, 2015 to Private Lender For Connecticut @ 65% LTV

14 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by George Mallory

"  Maybe interested in this, please email me the loan amount and location of the purc…"

Kathleen Smith replied Jun 26, 2015 to Seeking home mortgage

15 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by John Carlson

"interested in that,, and getting you a rehab credit line for other properties,  pl…"

Kathleen Smith replied Jun 25, 2015 to Financing Needed

10 Mar 8, 2017
Reply by Richard Dagger

"Just need the summary on this with a breakout of the hard and soft,, i will direct…"

Kathleen Smith replied Jun 15, 2015 to

just now

"we could be interested, email over to us so we can get more questions on the project…"

Kathleen Smith replied Jun 8, 2015 to Looking for a Lender for two Multi-Family Properties in CANADA

9 Jun 22, 2015
Reply by Rich Coppage

"please email me details of the property and the financing.  Kathleen Smith Harbou…"

Kathleen Smith replied Jun 7, 2015 to Need 2nd mortgages on purchases in Milwaukee, WI.....

7 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Richard Hughes

"email the details to me at      Kathleen Smith Harbour Equity Partners Private Clie…"

Kathleen Smith replied May 7, 2015 to I NEED TRANSACTIONAL FUNDING FOR REOS IN OMAHA NEBRASKA

28 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Mr. Pavel Grey

"email the details to me,      Kathleen Smith Harbour Equity Partners Private Client…"

Kathleen Smith replied May 7, 2015 to projects in need of finance

21 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by George Mallory

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service