Doug Braxton's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"John, I would like to schedule a call to discuss further. I'm a commercial mortgage…"

Doug Braxton replied Aug 30 to Need Construction Loan of $700,000 for $1.3 mill after built Property

7 Sep 11
Reply by Finance Capital LLC

"I'm a commercial mortgage broker with no upfront fee and a reputable lender network.…"

Doug Braxton replied Aug 1 to LOAN NEEDED

16 Sep 11
Reply by Finance Capital LLC

"Can offer up to a $120,000 LOC using your duplex as collateral.  Contact me (800) 23…"

Doug Braxton replied Jul 29 to Looking for Line of credit on a 2-family property owned outright

7 Aug 23
Reply by Fahad Ahmed

"Hello JJ, I can assist with the securing of proceeds for this request. I’m a commerc…"

Doug Braxton replied Jul 27 to Looking to refinance 10 scattered site 1-3 unit properties in Milwaukee

5 Aug 8
Reply by James Crigler

"Cannot do Owner Occupied. If they wish to purchase and rent out the 2nd unit/home (v…"

Doug Braxton replied Jun 13 to Multifamily (5+ Units): Purchase, Refinance, Rehab & New Construction

2 Jun 13
Reply by Doug Braxton

"Mr. Haywood, I can assist both you and your client with securing an acquisition loan…"

Doug Braxton replied May 18 to funding for commercial condo

4 May 23
Reply by Guillermo Munoz

"Mr. Krha, I can offer 1 loan for both properties. Up to 70% LTV cash-out, 30 year am…"

Doug Braxton replied May 10 to Cash Out Refinance for rental properties

16 Jun 23
Reply by Guillermo Munoz

"Contact me to discuss further. Sent you an e-mail. -- Doug BraxtonCommercial Mortgag…"

Doug Braxton replied Feb 4 to Funding for Fix and Flip?

1 Feb 4
Reply by Doug Braxton

"Kay, I'm an approved wholesale broker for a national lender. Offering:up to 80% LTV…"

Doug Braxton replied Aug 16, 2016 to Purchase and Rent and Hold

19 Jan 17
Reply by George Mallory

"Larry, I'm sure your familiar with the saying "If it sounds to good to be true, then…"

Doug Braxton replied Feb 23, 2016 to Looking For Working Capital

15 Mar 7, 2016
Reply by Jonthan Casillas

RSS

© 2017   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service