Doug Braxton's Discussions (112)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Braxton and Company is a commercial mortgage brokerage firm with no upfront fees. Or…"

Doug Braxton replied on Thursday to Lenders and Mortgage Brokers - What type of loans do you offer?

15 on Thursday
Reply by Doug Braxton

"Hello David, Please use my secure E-mail. I'm in VA and originate both residential i…"

Doug Braxton replied Jan 15 to Need hard money in Oregon near Portland

6 on Monday
Reply by Wilson Curtis

"Hello David, I have a hard money lender that can close on cannabis properties quickl…"

Doug Braxton replied Jan 14 to Need hard money in Oregon near Portland

6 on Monday
Reply by Wilson Curtis

"Hello Pat Allen, I’m a commercial mortgage broker with no upfront fee. I would be ha…"

Doug Braxton replied Jan 12 to Need a mixed use lender for a 16 unit apartment building with storefront on first level

6 on Tuesday
Reply by carlos clark

"Hello Alan, I do have a lender that will lend on projects in Australia. I'll contact…"

Doug Braxton replied Feb 20, 2020 to Commercial Real Estate Loans

2 Feb 20, 2020
Reply by Doug Braxton

"Hello Renee, We over a variety of loan products for the acquisition of residential i…"

Doug Braxton replied Feb 7, 2020 to Funding For single Family House

3 Feb 24, 2020
Reply by Gene Neal

"Hello Kevin, Since the land is free and clear and shovel ready your client can obtai…"

Doug Braxton replied Jan 2, 2020 to Need a loan for the construction of 34 SFR lots (not contiguous) free and clear in FL

9 Jan 30, 2020
Reply by Arnold Walker

"Hello Tyson, Offering Rental Loan Programs with a 620 minimum FICO and rates startin…"

Doug Braxton replied Oct 10, 2019 to Rental loan program

1 Oct 10, 2019
Reply by Doug Braxton

"Tyson, Can provide a LOC for acquisition and rehab (620 FICO minimum) or a loan to r…"

Doug Braxton replied Jul 12, 2019 to Line of Credit

3 Jul 12, 2019
Reply by Doug Braxton

"Hello Ruth, Sent you an e-mail requesting additional information. Looking at a 70% A…"

Doug Braxton replied Jun 6, 2019 to Fix-n-Flip or Fix-n-Rent

2 Jun 6, 2019
Reply by Doug Braxton

RSS

© 2021   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service