Tom Harrier's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a SCAM!  Do NOT send this person ANYTHING!  It is a typically worded Nigeria…"

Tom Harrier replied Sep 18, 2014 to BE PART OF SOMETHING BIG...TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A GENUINE LOAN COMPANY....TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY EXPERIENCE.

6 Sep 28, 2014
Reply by Ben Ogunjobi

"Kent, do you have 35% to put down on each deal?  If so, I can help you.  Very fast a…"

Tom Harrier replied Aug 21, 2014 to Private funding partner wanted

6 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Robert Jones

"Andrew, I believe you misinterpreted what Mike said about upfront fees for brokers.…"

Tom Harrier replied Aug 20, 2014 to SHOULD THIS WEBSITE BE UNITED STATES ONLY OR CONTINUE TO BE INTERNATIONAL?

72 Mar 15, 2018
Reply by George Pencak

"Mike, I wrote my comments with the assumption that legitimate third-party fees were…"

Tom Harrier replied Aug 20, 2014 to SHOULD THIS WEBSITE BE UNITED STATES ONLY OR CONTINUE TO BE INTERNATIONAL?

72 Mar 15, 2018
Reply by George Pencak

"You're most welcome and your efforts are greatly appreciated.  Please don't hesitate…"

72 Mar 15, 2018
Reply by George Pencak

"Larry, I agree.  I keep telling folks 100% financing is like Bigfoot; everyone has h…"

72 Mar 15, 2018
Reply by George Pencak

"Forest, the problem with what you have suggested is, less than 5 states in the U.S.…"

72 Mar 15, 2018
Reply by George Pencak

"J. Peter Hans, I would respectfully disagree with the UK.  The vast majority of scam…"

72 Mar 15, 2018
Reply by George Pencak

"Steve, after 21 years as a loan broker, I have yet to see a single loan made by a le…"

72 Mar 15, 2018
Reply by George Pencak

"PLEASE, limit this to the U.S. only.  Many of us have come to refer to LinkedIn as a…"

72 Mar 15, 2018
Reply by George Pencak

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service