Undreese Gulley's Discussions (112)

Discussions Replied To (111) Replies Latest Activity

"Adrea this is a deal i can fund. I fund 85% to any loan contract.  If you are still…"

Undreese Gulley replied Jul 14, 2017 to Commercial Retail Outlet

3 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by James Crigler

"Paul, i fund 85% to any loan contract.  If you are still interested in funding you c…"

Undreese Gulley replied Jul 14, 2017 to POF Wanted.

1 Jul 14, 2017
Reply by Undreese Gulley

"Due to your post, i would love to work with you if you are still interested in fundi…"

Undreese Gulley replied Jul 7, 2017 to Looking For Agricultural and Timberland Lenders

15 Oct 25, 2017
Reply by Finance Capital LLC

"I would love to work with you if you are still interested in funding?  Below is my c…"

Undreese Gulley replied Jul 7, 2017 to Investment Loan Needed

3 Jul 18, 2017
Reply by Alex Wesley

"If your deal is still available for funding? This is what i can do.  You can reach m…"

Undreese Gulley replied Jul 5, 2017 to Bahamas Townhouse Project $1.9M

5 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by Stephen Mitchell

"Daniel,  I would love to work with you if you are still interested in funding. You c…"

Undreese Gulley replied Jul 3, 2017 to Domestic & International Commercial Real Estate Financing

1 Jul 3, 2017
Reply by Undreese Gulley

"GLOBAL DESIGNER DEVELOPER,  Due to your deal if is still available for funding this…"

Undreese Gulley replied Jul 3, 2017 to TOP PERFORMER GLOBAL HOSPITALITY CEO SEEKING $300,000,000 IN LINE OF CREDIT WITH PRIME + 1% INTEREST RATES FOR HOSPITALITY GLOBAL BRANDING AND DEVELOPMENT...

9 Aug 7, 2017
Reply by Reginald Truss

"John,  Due to your post for a loan, am contacting to know if you are still intereste…"

Undreese Gulley replied Jun 30, 2017 to Looking for a "Credit Partner" for a BLOC or (preferred) a Funding Partner for a low dollar vertical market opportunity in Florida.

7 Jul 24, 2017
Reply by James Crigler

"Lane,  Is this loan contract still available for funding? This is what i can fund. I…"

Undreese Gulley replied Jun 30, 2017 to Looking for Joint Venture Partners to Help fund a multi unit apartment building purchase in Alberta Canada

8 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by William Matos

"Daniel,  Your loan contract is a deal we can fund if you are you still interested in…"

Undreese Gulley replied Jun 28, 2017 to efinance Commercial Property & Construction Loan - Montreal, Canada

1 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Undreese Gulley

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service