Guillermo Munoz's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Robert, this is a deal i can make happen for you if still interested in funding.  Yo…"

Guillermo Munoz replied 2 hours ago to Looking for Lender.

5 2 hours ago
Reply by Guillermo Munoz

"Craig, this is a deal i can make happen for you if still interested in funding.  You…"

Guillermo Munoz replied 2 hours ago to Who has the best Fix and Flip loans right now? Looking for Nationwide

6 2 hours ago
Reply by Guillermo Munoz

"David, this is a deal i can make happen for you if still interested in funding.  You…"

Guillermo Munoz replied 2 hours ago to Seeking Commercial Real Estate Financing

3 2 hours ago
Reply by Guillermo Munoz

"Shawn, i would love to work with you if you are still interested in funding.  You ca…"

Guillermo Munoz replied Sep 8 to Real Estate Note for sale in the Virgin Island

2 Sep 8
Reply by Guillermo Munoz

"Hello Rodger, if you still interested in funding this is what i can make happen for…"

Guillermo Munoz replied Sep 4 to USD $10m POF Wanted.

2 on Friday
Reply by JOHN SAFYURTLU

"Hello. Due to your post, this is a deal i could make happen for you if you are still…"

Guillermo Munoz replied Sep 2 to Seeking Finance For 1st Position Performing Notes In USA

3 Sep 11
Reply by Finance Capital LLC

"Hello. Due to your post, this is a deal i could make happen for you if you are still…"

Guillermo Munoz replied Sep 2 to Need Construction Loan of $700,000 for $1.3 mill after built Property

7 Sep 11

"Hello Tabu,  This is a deal i could make happen for you if you are still interested…"

Guillermo Munoz replied Aug 24 to Business Acquisition Loan Request

5 Aug 24
Reply by Tabu Blackshear

"Christ, this is a deal i could make happen for you if you are still interested in fu…"

Guillermo Munoz replied Aug 5 to Looking for a $10 Million USD Debt Equity Loan to purchase and renovate a Historic Hawaii Entertainment Venue.

3 Aug 7
Reply by Reginald Truss

"Best Investor,  I can make your deal happen for you if is still available for fundin…"

Guillermo Munoz replied Aug 1 to LOAN NEEDED

16 Sep 11

RSS

© 2017   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service