Guillermo Munoz's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Don, this is a deal i can make happen for you if you are still interested in f…"

Guillermo Munoz replied Nov 2 to Hard Money loan needed with partnership interest

5 Nov 4
Reply by Tim Lucas

"Paul, if you still interested in funding this is what i can make happen for you.  Co…"

Guillermo Munoz replied Oct 25 to Private investor needed for owner occupide 75% LTV on 235K house 1 to 3 yrs WA State

2 Oct 25
Reply by Guillermo Munoz

"Michael, if you still interested in funding this is what i can make happen for you. …"

Guillermo Munoz replied Oct 25 to Seeking Short Term Funding for Flip

8 Nov 4
Reply by Tim Lucas

"Steve, this is what i can make happen for you if you are still interested in funding…"

Guillermo Munoz replied Oct 24 to Legitimate lender required

3 Oct 25
Reply by Finance Capital LLC

"David, this is what i can make happen for you if you are still interested in funding…"

Guillermo Munoz replied Oct 24 to Seeking Commercial Real Estate Financing

17 Nov 4
Reply by Tim Lucas

"Nate, this is what i can make happen for you if you are still interested in funding.…"

Guillermo Munoz replied Oct 9 to LOOKING FOR NON RECOURSE LOAN

6 Oct 11
Reply by Dean Harter

"Hello Keith, if you still interested in funding this is what i can make happen for y…"

Guillermo Munoz replied Oct 8 to broker

2 Oct 8
Reply by Guillermo Munoz

"Hello, with your deal above this is what i can make happen for you if you still inte…"

Guillermo Munoz replied Oct 2 to Private investor needed for owner occupide 75 LTV on 235K house 1 to 3 yrs WA State

3 Oct 2
Reply by Guillermo Munoz

"Hello Brad, if you still interested in funding this is what i can make happen for yo…"

Guillermo Munoz replied Sep 26 to Looking for an equity lender

4 Sep 26
Reply by Steven Hall

"Hello Kevin, if you still interested in funding this is what i can make happen for y…"

Guillermo Munoz replied Sep 26 to 100% Financing

4 Sep 26
Reply by Kevin Leonce

RSS

© 2017   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service