Guillermo Munoz's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"These are the criteria below 50k -7 million dollar. 30 years terms. No repayment pe…"

Guillermo Munoz replied yesterday to Who has funding for Fix & Flip transactions?

94 17 hours ago
Reply by James Crigler

"Adrea this is a deal i can fund. I fund 85% to any loan contract.  If you are still…"

Guillermo Munoz replied on Saturday to Commercial Retail Outlet

3 17 hours ago
Reply by James Crigler

"Paul, i fund 85% to any loan contract.  If you are still interested in funding you c…"

Guillermo Munoz replied on Saturday to POF Wanted.

1 on Saturday
Reply by Guillermo Munoz

"Due to your post, i would love to work with you if you are still interested in fundi…"

Guillermo Munoz replied Jul 7 to Looking For Agricultural and Timberland Lenders

8 yesterday
Reply by MDG INVESTORS

"I would love to work with you if you are still interested in funding?  Below is my c…"

Guillermo Munoz replied Jul 7 to Investment Loan Needed

3 yesterday
Reply by Alex Wesley

"If your deal is still available for funding? This is what i can do.  You can reach m…"

Guillermo Munoz replied Jul 5 to Bahamas Townhouse Project $1.9M

3 yesterday
Reply by MDG INVESTORS

"Daniel,  I would love to work with you if you are still interested in funding. You c…"

Guillermo Munoz replied Jul 3 to Domestic & International Commercial Real Estate Financing

1 Jul 3
Reply by Guillermo Munoz

"GLOBAL DESIGNER DEVELOPER,  Due to your deal if is still available for funding this…"

Guillermo Munoz replied Jul 3 to TOP PERFORMER GLOBAL HOSPITALITY CEO SEEKING $300,000,000 IN LINE OF CREDIT WITH FAVORABLE 6% OR LOWER INTEREST RATES PER YEAR FOR HOSPITALITY GLOBAL BRANDING AND DEVELOPMENT...

4 Jul 10
Reply by Mike S.

"John,  Due to your post for a loan, am contacting to know if you are still intereste…"

Guillermo Munoz replied Jun 30 to Looking for a "Credit Partner" for a BLOC or (preferred) a Funding Partner for a low dollar vertical market opportunity in Florida.

5 Jul 10
Reply by Todd Reegan

"Lane,  Is this loan contract still available for funding? This is what i can fund. I…"

Guillermo Munoz replied Jun 30 to Looking for Joint Venture Partners to Help fund a multi unit apartment building purchase in Alberta Canada

3 Jul 9
Reply by Arnold Walker

RSS

© 2017   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service