Carlos Clark's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Do you have an appraisal for this property? and how much cash are you bringing into…"

Carlos Clark replied Mar 20 to LEGITIMATE COMMERCIAL LENDER PLEASE

13 May 13
Reply by Alan Jones

"you are looking just investors right"

Carlos Clark replied Mar 19 to Get an 8 to 1 tax exempt for veterans housing projects

2 Mar 19
Reply by Carlos Clark

"You are not looking for any type of funding from lenders are you?"

Carlos Clark replied Mar 19 to Get an 8 to 1 tax exempt for veterans housing projects

2 Mar 19
Reply by Carlos Clark

"Hi Lisa, If you haven't already received funding for this can you I get executive su…"

Carlos Clark replied Mar 19 to Cash out refinance for duplex in Austin, Texas

15 Apr 9
Reply by Felix Williams

"Fix and Flip Loans90% Loan to CostLending Area: NationwideLoan Amounts From $75,000…"

Carlos Clark replied Mar 19 to Fix and flip money in Seattle area?

12 Apr 9
Reply by Felix Williams

"Mr. Harris Can you provide me with their executive summary for this loan along inclu…"

Carlos Clark replied Mar 19 to Need An Asset Based Golf Course Loan! $3.2 million. 40% LTV.

5 Mar 31
Reply by William Matos

"can I get your business plan/executive summary have included in this you need an app…"

Carlos Clark replied Mar 19 to Residential/Commercial/Hard Money funding small RV park

10 Mar 28
Reply by Samuel Thomas

"how much are you looking for "

Carlos Clark replied Mar 12 to Residential Land Lot Loans

17 Apr 9
Reply by Felix Williams

"send details to carlos@cdccapitalpartners.com for review Thanks for your time Carlos"

Carlos Clark replied Dec 17, 2018 to Funding for Commercial Condo Units in PCB Fla.

12 Feb 5
Reply by WKL David

"Mr. Bradley Could you send details executive summary/business plan to carlos@cdccapi…"

Carlos Clark replied Dec 14, 2018 to Refiance funding desired on a MHP in Atwater CA

13 Dec 14, 2018
Reply by Carlos Clark

RSS

© 2019   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service