Michael Hepburn's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Real Estate Day Trading - Buy In The Mourning - Sell In The Afternoon Need JV Partne…"

Michael Hepburn replied Jan 4, 2014 to FAST FUNDINGS + LOW CONVENTIONAL RATES = SUCCESS

158 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by KIM Group

"Real Estate Day Trading - Buy In The Mourning - Sell In The Afternoon Need JV Partne…"

Michael Hepburn replied Jan 4, 2014 to R U TIRED OF COOKIE CUTTER PROGRAMS THAT DISQUALIFIES YOU FOR FINANCING??????

8 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Denise Josephs

Michael Hepburn replied Jan 3, 2014 to

just now

"I am a Real Estate Wholesaler. Need only a small amount of money to start a RE Empir…"

Michael Hepburn replied Nov 28, 2013 to Hard Money Loans For Your Real Estate Deal Approved In 48 Hours or Less (Serious Inquiries Only)

4 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Dalston Jules

"Hi I am in Toronto with complete USA Business entity. I am a Real Estate Wholesaler.…"

Michael Hepburn replied Nov 28, 2013 to Domestic and international funding

5 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Mckenley Washington

"Hi Earnest Money is all I need. Your video site is down as of this writing I am a Re…"

Michael Hepburn replied Nov 28, 2013 to Earnest Money Deposit Funds for Multifamily Acquisitions

3 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by Michael Hepburn

"Hi I am a Real Estate Wholesaler. Need only a small amount of money to start a RE Em…"

Michael Hepburn replied Nov 27, 2013 to 100% JV Financing for Quick Flip SFR Rehabs: No Credit or Down Payment needed

8 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Malcolm George

"Hi I am a Real Estate Wholesaler. Need only a small amount of money to start a RE Em…"

Michael Hepburn replied Nov 27, 2013 to LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND AT JOSEPH AMIR INVESTMENT COMPANY.

3 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Michael Hepburn

Michael Hepburn replied Nov 27, 2013 to

just now

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service