Lisa Verholtz's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Antwan. Send me a message when you have a moment. I’m happy to help. Lisa Verholtz"

Lisa Verholtz replied Sep 8, 2022 to I am a broker looking for the best small balance commercial lenders?

12 Oct 1, 2022
Reply by Alan Max

"Hello Alex. My name is Lisa Verholtz. Shaun Tollman sent me a link to your post. I w…"

Lisa Verholtz replied Aug 8, 2022 to Need financing for an investment purchase in Washington state

15 Sep 15, 2022
Reply by WKL David

"This is fake. Just FYI - Run from this scam!"

Lisa Verholtz replied Jun 22, 2022 to

just now

"Hi Tina. My name is Lisa Verholtz. I am not a lender but I complete many, many multi…"

Lisa Verholtz replied Jun 15, 2022 to Buying an 8 unit apartment building. How much down do I need? Can you help me with financing?

61 Mar 7
Reply by Garrett W Diegel

"Hi David.  Are you still in need of financing for this transaction? If you are inter…"

Lisa Verholtz replied Mar 9, 2022 to A "messy" hard money loan request

7 Jun 9, 2022
Reply by Martins Britz

"Good morning Daniel. I specialize in multifamily funding and have a great list of le…"

Lisa Verholtz replied Aug 16, 2021 to Looking to finance 8 unit multifamily purchase near Tampa, Florida

9 Nov 11, 2021
Reply by Sebastian Hamelin

"Hi Mark.  I can get this completed for you. I have the same question as Nick... Are…"

Lisa Verholtz replied Jul 16, 2021 to Need a loan to purchase NOO Duplex

13 Nov 11, 2021
Reply by Sebastian Hamelin

"Thomas, Message me. I can help with this. I do the deal, you and I split the commiss…"

Lisa Verholtz replied May 21, 2021 to Companies that offer unsecured or personal funding lines?

2 May 23, 2021
Reply by elmer bashara

"Hi Wayne. Try Athas Capital out of Calabasas, California. They write their own paper…"

Lisa Verholtz replied Apr 28, 2021 to

just now

"Hi Louis. Just PM'd you. Please call me at the number I sent. Thank you! Lisa Verho…"

Lisa Verholtz replied Jan 25, 2021 to Looking for funding in Scottsdale Az

11 May 11, 2021
Reply by elmer bashara

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service