Arnold Walker's Discussions (275)

Discussions Replied To (239) Replies Latest Activity

"John, Please give me a call to talk about your financing request. Regards, Phillip W…"

Arnold Walker replied Dec 3 to New Purchase Financing Needed

2 Dec 9
Reply by Martin Frank

"Samuel, We offer loans to both individuals and firms at low and affordable interest…"

Arnold Walker replied Nov 16 to $1,900,000 Second Needed ASAP

7 on Friday
Reply by William Matos

"Kimberly, We offer loans to both individuals and firms at low and affordable interes…"

Arnold Walker replied Nov 16 to personal unsecured loan

5 Nov 16
Reply by Arnold Walker

"Joint Venture Partner, Here is a funding program for your review. Let me know of any…"

Arnold Walker replied Oct 29 to Joint Venture Partner

3 Nov 2
Reply by William Matos

"Michael, Here are details of this funding program. Description: For The Real Estate…"

Arnold Walker replied Oct 9 to Funding for Detached SFR in Los Angeles County Rehab/flip

8 Nov 13
Reply by Samuel King

"Mike, Mike,  Sending you information on the 90% purchase and 100% fix & flip p…"

Arnold Walker replied Sep 28 to Fix and Flip Funding for SW Florida Property

11 Nov 29
Reply by Floyzell Roach

"I am a broker ."

Arnold Walker replied Jun 13 to Nationwide Construction Financing

2 Jun 13
Reply by Arnold Walker

"Tyson, Give me a call to discuss 100% financing. Regards, Phillip Walker Stone Creek…"

Arnold Walker replied Jun 5 to Looking for 100% refinancing on investment property

14 Jul 11
Reply by William Matos

"Jameica, Please find attached information and application for this nationwide fundin…"

Arnold Walker replied Jun 5 to Looking For Hard Money Lenders And Private Investors! Ready To Start! Plenty Of Houses Available In The Area! Experienced Investor That Will Keep Getting You Fast Returns On Your Money! Contact Me!

22 Aug 18
Reply by WILLIAM A. MILLER

"Wayne, Do you have a executive summary/business plan and reserve reports showing the…"

Arnold Walker replied Jun 5 to FUNDING NEEDED FOR A SPECIAL PROJECT

2 Jun 5
Reply by WAYNE SANDERS

RSS

© 2018   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service