Arnold Walker's Discussions (271)

Discussions Replied To (235) Replies Latest Activity

"Michael, Here are details of this funding program. Description: For The Real Estate…"

Arnold Walker replied Oct 9 to Funding for Detached SFR in Los Angeles County Rehab/flip

4 Oct 9
Reply by William Matos

"Mike, Mike,  Sending you information on the 90% purchase and 100% fix & flip p…"

Arnold Walker replied Sep 28 to Fix and Flip Funding for SW Florida Property

6 Oct 5
Reply by WILLIAM A. MILLER

"I am a broker ."

Arnold Walker replied Jun 13 to Nationwide Construction Financing

2 Jun 13
Reply by Arnold Walker

"Tyson, Give me a call to discuss 100% financing. Regards, Phillip Walker Stone Creek…"

Arnold Walker replied Jun 5 to Looking for 100% refinancing on investment property

14 Jul 11
Reply by William Matos

"Jameica, Please find attached information and application for this nationwide fundin…"

Arnold Walker replied Jun 5 to Looking For Hard Money Lenders And Private Investors! Ready To Start! Plenty Of Houses Available In The Area! Experienced Investor That Will Keep Getting You Fast Returns On Your Money! Contact Me!

22 Aug 18
Reply by WILLIAM A. MILLER

"Wayne, Do you have a executive summary/business plan and reserve reports showing the…"

Arnold Walker replied Jun 5 to FUNDING NEEDED FOR A SPECIAL PROJECT

2 Jun 5
Reply by WAYNE SANDERS

"Tyson, Yes. Give me a call tomorrow to discuss. Regards, Phillip Walker Stone Creek…"

Arnold Walker replied May 28 to Looking for 100% refinancing on investment property

14 Jul 11
Reply by William Matos

"Charles, See below program for your project. $1 Billion Available For Housing Projec…"

Arnold Walker replied Apr 26 to land acquisition loan and possible development/construction

4 May 15
Reply by WAYNE SANDERS

"Our Private Equity Investment Funds provide 100% CLTV and 100% LTC Financing for Com…"

Arnold Walker replied Mar 28 to Self storage

8 Jun 5
Reply by Monte Alexander

"Dreams Do Come True, Please send executive summary/business plan with exit strategy…"

Arnold Walker replied Feb 19 to Partner/Investor Needed For Short Term Investment

2 Feb 19
Reply by Arnold Walker

RSS

© 2018   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service