Tom Sheppard's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Contact us for your quick loan BRIDGEPRIVATELENDINGLLC@GMAIL.COM BRIDGEPRIVATELENDIN…"

Tom Sheppard replied Aug 9 to FUNDING NEEDED FOR A SPECIAL PROJECT

9 Aug 9
Reply by Tom Sheppard

"Contact us for your quick loan, BRIDGEPRIVATELENDINGLLC@GMAIL.COM BRIDGEPRIVATELENDI…"

Tom Sheppard replied Aug 9 to Financing needed

9 Aug 9
Reply by Tom Sheppard

"Contact us for your quick loan BRIDGEPRIVATELENDINGLLC@GMAIL.COM BRIDGEPRIVATELENDIN…"

Tom Sheppard replied Aug 9 to Need fix and flip funding in Florida

20 on Wednesday
Reply by Lynne Spencer

"contact me and we will discuss BRIDGEPIVATELENDINGLLC@GMAIL.COM BRIDGEPRIVATELENDING…"

Tom Sheppard replied Aug 9 to Buying a small apartment community... what percent downpayment is needed?

49 Sep 24
Reply by Jame R Barkley

"YES, contact me at  BRIDGEPRIVATELENDINGLLC@GMAIL.COM "

Tom Sheppard replied Aug 9 to Is it possible to get a 90% LTV CASH OUT REFINANCE on an investment home?

38 Sep 24
Reply by Jame R Barkley

"I can help you with the loan you seek, do contact me through my email address BRIDGE…"

Tom Sheppard replied Aug 3 to Looking For Best Fix and Flip/Private Money Loans

15 Aug 6
Reply by Tim Manoogian

"I can help you with the loan you seek, do contact me through my email address,  BRID…"

Tom Sheppard replied Aug 3 to looking for an ARV loan in Penselvania

4 Aug 6
Reply by Tim Manoogian

"I can help you with the loan you seek, do contact me through my email address BRIDGE…"

Tom Sheppard replied Aug 3 to Looking For Hard Money Lenders And Private Investors! Ready To Start! Plenty Of Houses Available In The Area! Experienced Investor That Will Keep Getting You Fast Returns On Your Money! Contact Me!

22 Aug 18
Reply by WILLIAM A. MILLER

Tom Sheppard replied Aug 3 to Need Funds to show Liquidity

3 Aug 6
Reply by Tim Manoogian

"yes we do, bridge private lending is capable of getting you funded with 72 hours, do…"

Tom Sheppard replied Aug 3 to Who has Funding for real estate transactions over $1,000,000?

200 on Wednesday
Reply by Lynne Spencer

RSS

© 2018   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service