Tom Sheppard's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Tom Sheppard Contact@pioneerfinancellc.com 774-776-4111 pioneerfinancellc.com"

Tom Sheppard replied Oct 11 to DIRECT HARD MONEY LENDERS

34 Oct 11
Reply by Tom Sheppard

"Contact us for your quick loan BRIDGEPRIVATELENDINGLLC@GMAIL.COM BRIDGEPRIVATELENDIN…"

Tom Sheppard replied Aug 9, 2018 to FUNDING NEEDED FOR A SPECIAL PROJECT

9 Aug 9, 2018
Reply by Tom Sheppard

"Contact us for your quick loan, BRIDGEPRIVATELENDINGLLC@GMAIL.COM BRIDGEPRIVATELENDI…"

Tom Sheppard replied Aug 9, 2018 to Financing needed

9 Aug 9, 2018
Reply by Tom Sheppard

"Contact us for your quick loan BRIDGEPRIVATELENDINGLLC@GMAIL.COM BRIDGEPRIVATELENDIN…"

Tom Sheppard replied Aug 9, 2018 to Need fix and flip funding in Florida

34 Jan 19
Reply by Victor Shipman

"contact me and we will discuss BRIDGEPIVATELENDINGLLC@GMAIL.COM BRIDGEPRIVATELENDING…"

Tom Sheppard replied Aug 9, 2018 to Buying a small apartment community... what percent downpayment is needed?

51 Sep 20
Reply by Alejandrosamuel

"YES, contact me at  BRIDGEPRIVATELENDINGLLC@GMAIL.COM "

Tom Sheppard replied Aug 9, 2018 to Is it possible to get a 90% LTV CASH OUT REFINANCE on an investment home?

45 Oct 10
Reply by Tyson

"I can help you with the loan you seek, do contact me through my email address BRIDGE…"

Tom Sheppard replied Aug 3, 2018 to Looking For Best Fix and Flip/Private Money Loans

15 Aug 6, 2018
Reply by Tim Manoogian

"I can help you with the loan you seek, do contact me through my email address,  BRID…"

Tom Sheppard replied Aug 3, 2018 to looking for an ARV loan in Penselvania

4 Aug 6, 2018
Reply by Tim Manoogian

"I can help you with the loan you seek, do contact me through my email address BRIDGE…"

Tom Sheppard replied Aug 3, 2018 to Looking For Hard Money Lenders And Private Investors! Ready To Start! Plenty Of Houses Available In The Area! Experienced Investor That Will Keep Getting You Fast Returns On Your Money! Contact Me!

22 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by WILLIAM A. MILLER

Tom Sheppard replied Aug 3, 2018 to Need Funds to show Liquidity

3 Aug 6, 2018
Reply by Tim Manoogian

RSS

© 2019   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service