Paul Slater's Discussions (22)

Discussions Started (22) Replies Latest Activity

Fix and Flip Loans for California

"This is the future of financial lending and we are here to help you achieve it." California Fix and Flip Loans for Residential and Commer…

Started by Paul Slater in Request Funding

0 Mar 28, 2018

I need unsecured lines of credit for my business

I'm looking for working capital for my business unsecured lines of credit with check writing privileges up to your full business an busine…

8 Jul 14, 2018
Reply by Mark austin

Fix and Flip Loans for California

"This is the future of financial lending and we are here to help you achieve it." California Fix and Flip Loans for Residential and Commer…

0 Dec 20, 2017

Need a loan we can help help you

We also finance a wide variety of Commercial and Construction Development Projects and can provide up to 50 million dollars in capital for…

0 Dec 9, 2017

Lender I can recommend

My name is Jeffery Rivers and I am the owner of JNP Property Investments Inc. I have investors contacting my office asking me if I have a…

Started by Paul Slater in Lending Page

0 Nov 28, 2017

I need a Business loan.

I am looking for a loan for an investment I am doing, the amount I need is $5 million and I would need the length of the loan to be for 10…

6 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by William Matos

I need a Business loan

I am a Real Estate Investor in California. This loan is nothing to do with real estate. Looking for a lender. I am looking for a loan for…

3 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Finance Capital LLC

Investment Loan Needed for Business

I am looking for a loan for an investment I am doing, the amount I need is $5 million and I would need the length of the loan to be for 10…

3 Sep 11, 2017
Reply by Finance Capital LLC

Investment Loan Needed for Business

1 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by Tom Wood

Investment Loan Needed

3 Jul 18, 2017
Reply by Alex Wesley

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service