elmer bashara's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND. The opportunity is here for you to get what you have…"

elmer bashara replied Nov 19 to Looking for funds for business project and research.

3 Nov 19
Reply by elmer bashara

"LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND. The opportunity is here for you to get what you have…"

elmer bashara replied Nov 19 to $58,000,000 (70% LTV) FUNDING REQUEST

3 Nov 23
Reply by Stevens Koroma

elmer bashara replied Nov 4 to GREEN PROJECT ...We will put up $500m in bonds for A 500K -1M LOAN FOR 90 DAYS

6 Nov 16
Reply by Gary ELLISTON

"  LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND. The opportunity is here for you to get what you ha…"

elmer bashara replied Oct 28 to Business Acquisition Loan Needed for fitness GYM!

11 Oct 31
Reply by Martin Frank

"  LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND. The opportunity is here for you to get what you ha…"

elmer bashara replied Oct 28 to Seeking $35M International Construction Funding

4 Oct 30
Reply by Martin Frank

elmer bashara replied Oct 28 to I need Funding LTV 75%, I HAVE 25% TO PUT DOWN CASH...HELP ME

11 Oct 31
Reply by Martin Frank

elmer bashara replied Oct 26 to Seeking $35M International Construction Funding

4 Oct 30
Reply by Martin Frank

elmer bashara replied Oct 24 to Business Acquisition Loan Needed for fitness GYM!

11 Oct 31
Reply by Martin Frank

elmer bashara replied Oct 22 to Business Acquisition Loan Needed for fitness GYM!

11 Oct 31
Reply by Martin Frank

elmer bashara replied Oct 14 to Business Acquisition Loan Needed for fitness GYM!

11 Oct 31
Reply by Martin Frank

RSS

© 2019   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service