KIM Group's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Please, contact me if projects in Central European countries of interest. RE Startup…"

KIM Group replied Oct 1, 2020 to LOAN APPROVAL UP TO 100% OF PROJECT COST ?

2 Oct 9, 2020
Reply by MAURY SCHEIN

"Mr. Vigoda, could you, please, provide with details? Our projects are in East and Ce…"

KIM Group replied Jul 15, 2016 to

just now

"Sorry, I suppose you'll got it from the profile page. Email: kimgroup.ks@gmail.com,…"

KIM Group replied Aug 3, 2014 to FAST FUNDINGS + LOW CONVENTIONAL RATES = SUCCESS

158 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by KIM Group

"Hello Mr. Carter, could you consider Bulgaria between your selected countries? Let m…"

KIM Group replied Aug 3, 2014 to FAST FUNDINGS + LOW CONVENTIONAL RATES = SUCCESS

158 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by KIM Group

"Hello Mr. Joey, Could you provide with details for projects outside the USA? Br, S.…"

KIM Group replied Aug 3, 2014 to GET YOUR LOAN HERE

2 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by Rafael Joey

"Hello Mr. Robinson, Could we discuss projects in Bulgaria? Br, S. Parleva"

KIM Group replied Aug 3, 2014 to Commercial Funding 80% LTV

1 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by KIM Group

"Hello Mr. Walker, could you provide with details? Br, S. Parleva"

KIM Group replied Aug 3, 2014 to (Fast) EB-5 Private Funding for ALL Property Types

7 May 18, 2016
Reply by Piotr Tomasik

"Hi Anthony, any international active lenders/funding sources?"

KIM Group replied Aug 3, 2014 to IF YOU NEED A PRIVATE LENDER, I CAN HELP YOU GET IN TOUCH WITH A LEGIT LENDER WHO WILL FUND YOU THE FINANCE YOU NEED. AM NOT A LENDER AM ONLY A BROOKER.

7 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Pat Lynn

"Please, provide with details in a case of interest to projects in East Europe."

KIM Group replied Aug 27, 2012 to

just now

"Hello, could you be interested to work with us as your local representative for fund…"

KIM Group replied Aug 12, 2012 to

just now

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service