"Sent you a DM With information that may help when you are ready to purchase."

Alex Williams replied Mar 23 to Looking to buy a duplex

4 Mar 23
Reply by Alex Williams

"Nice product Nick!"

Alex Williams replied Jan 8 to 2nd Mortgage Commercial Bridge Loans

2 Jan 9
Reply by Nick Hubbard

"Hi Juan. I sent a message to your inbox. I included my full contact information so y…"

Alex Williams replied Jun 21, 2023 to I would like to purchase my first rental property and have questions

3 Jun 21, 2023
Reply by Brad Hall

"Mr. Kim, My name is Alexander Williams. We live in the same town. I am in Bothell. I…"

Alex Williams replied Apr 19, 2023 to Funding for trophy home in Seattle?

8 Apr 22, 2023
Reply by Monty Yeager

"I am not really a social media user so I do not post often but I want to thank every…"

Alex Williams replied Feb 7, 2023 to New Lending Programs, background, and updated contact info

8 Feb 7, 2023
Reply by Alex Williams

"Mr. Neal, Just read your reply. I think that would be an excellent idea. Just email…"

Alex Williams replied Feb 7, 2023 to New Lending Programs, background, and updated contact info

8 Feb 7, 2023
Reply by Alex Williams

"Monty, Other than Shaun Tollman, you are the only one on this website that knows my…"

8 Feb 7, 2023
Reply by Alex Williams

"Hello Teri. I can do this up to 80% as long as the investors have middle fico scores…"

Alex Williams replied Nov 30, 2022 to Looking for 80% LTV purchase loan for 10 unit multifamily in Montana

9 Jan 26, 2023
Reply by jim flynn

"Monty, I emailed you a deal summary for a warehouse in Kent, Wash. Included my phone…"

Alex Williams replied Nov 9, 2022 to Senior Commercial Capital - Direct Lender ready to assist Mortgage Brokers and Real Estate Investors

1 Nov 9, 2022
Reply by Alex Williams

"I saw this post right as I am looking to place one of my own here in Washington stat…"

Alex Williams replied Nov 4, 2022 to Rehab Funding needed?

9 Nov 8, 2022
Reply by Monty Yeager

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service