Reginald Karney's Discussions (123)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Friends, I am a private lender, and offer lending to real estate investors wit…"

Reginald Karney replied Mar 5, 2016 to

just now

"Hello Friends, I am a private lender, and offer lending to real estate investors wit…"

Reginald Karney replied Mar 5, 2016 to Looking to refinance ASAP (for cash out) 2 MF properties @ OH

8 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by Maurice Pleasant

Reginald Karney replied Mar 5, 2016 to safe investment opportunity

2 Mar 5, 2016
Reply by Reginald Karney

Reginald Karney replied Mar 5, 2016 to safe investment opportunity

2 Mar 5, 2016
Reply by Reginald Karney

Reginald Karney replied Mar 5, 2016 to Looking to refinance ASAP (for cash out) 2 MF properties @ OH

8 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by Maurice Pleasant

Reginald Karney replied Mar 5, 2016 to New Construction Funding/Equityor loan partner

2 Mar 5, 2016
Reply by Reginald Karney

Reginald Karney replied Mar 2, 2016 to Who offers Commercial Financing in the $100k to $1,000,000 range?

58 Jul 5, 2023
Reply by David `Colvin

Reginald Karney replied Mar 2, 2016 to

just now

"Hello Amy, I am a private lender, and offer lending to real estate investors with ex…"

Reginald Karney replied Feb 27, 2016 to Who has funding for Fix & Flip transactions?

97 Jul 5, 2023
Reply by David `Colvin

"Hello Felicia, I am a private lender, and offer lending to real estate investors wit…"

Reginald Karney replied Feb 27, 2016 to Who has funding for Fix & Flip transactions?

97 Jul 5, 2023
Reply by David `Colvin

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service