Gabriel Freeman's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Kent,  No we do not charge upfront fees, all fees are charged on the back end. If…"

Gabriel Freeman replied Aug 23, 2014 to Have you had difficulty find private residential or commercial lending??

32 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Robert Hayes

"Hello Bill,  I am unable to see the attached file that you speak of. Could you possi…"

Gabriel Freeman replied Aug 21, 2014 to Have you had difficulty find private residential or commercial lending??

32 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Robert Hayes

"Hi Mr. Williams,  I sent you an email outlining our real estate funding programs, pl…"

Gabriel Freeman replied Aug 11, 2014 to Have you had difficulty find private residential or commercial lending??

32 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Robert Hayes

"Hi Michele,  I am not sure if you are still proactively looking for funding to assis…"

Gabriel Freeman replied Jun 10, 2014 to Real Estate Funding Needed

34 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Mckenley Washington

"Hi Robert,  We off asset based lines of credit that would fit real nice with what yo…"

Gabriel Freeman replied Jun 10, 2014 to Need loan

60 Oct 6, 2016
Reply by William Matos

"Hello I am very interested in learning more about your funding solutions here, if yo…"

Gabriel Freeman replied Apr 2, 2014 to Need Funds to Close a Deal? Flip Properties using Unsecured Credit Lines! Get Up To 100k Within 10 Business Days! Unsecured, No Income Verification, Interest Rates as Low as 8.99%, No Upfront Fees!

8 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by kent williams

"Can you please send me information to email address freeman.gabe@gmail.com"

Gabriel Freeman replied Apr 2, 2014 to Need Money? Maybe I Can Help. USA Only. No Upfront Fees

2 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by kent williams

"Hi Paul,  Yes of course we can definitely help you with this request. Give me a call…"

Gabriel Freeman replied Jan 31, 2014 to Have you had difficulty find private residential or commercial lending??

32 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Robert Hayes

"Hi Carlton, I hope you have been enjoying the holidays thus far it comes and goes al…"

Gabriel Freeman replied Dec 27, 2013 to Have you had difficulty find private residential or commercial lending??

32 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Robert Hayes

"Hi Brian,  Let's do a call today if you are available and I can go over with you the…"

Gabriel Freeman replied Dec 13, 2013 to Have you had difficulty find private residential or commercial lending??

32 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Robert Hayes

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service