Management's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi , I Represent a DIRECT FUNDED (Private JV Equity Firm) in NYC. I offer Virtually…"

Management replied Mar 4, 2015 to We are looking for a CRE Acquisition loan of up to $50M for funding the acquisition of a diversified real estate portfolio

7 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by Management

"Hi , I Represent a DIRECT FUNDED (Private JV Equity Firm) in NYC. I offer Virtually…"

Management replied Mar 4, 2015 to

just now

Management replied Mar 4, 2015 to Looking to refinance my 141 acres in California area that's FREE and CLEAR

6 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by David Perry

Management replied Mar 4, 2015 to Development of Karlson Brand Hotel in North Dakota

22 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Larry Holcomb

Management replied Mar 4, 2015 to Development of Karlson Brand Hotel in North Dakota

22 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Larry Holcomb

22 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Larry Holcomb

Management replied Mar 4, 2015 to Additional Partner Needed

8 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by David Perry

"Hi , I Represent a (Private JV Equity Firm) in NYC. I offer Virtually 100% Funding,…"

Management replied Mar 4, 2015 to We look for JV Investors for the acquisition of profitable commercial real estate properties like retail shopping strips, malls

6 May 22, 2015
Reply by Management

"Please contact me I represent a Self Funded NY WALL ST. (JV PRIVATE EQUITY FIRM):. w…"

Management replied Mar 3, 2015 to ooking for JV investors for the acquisition of profitable commercial real estate properties...

2 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by John Danzell

"Hello- After stumbling across your website online... I'd like to speak with you Re;…"

Management replied Feb 15, 2015 to 100% JV Venture Equity Financing

31 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by Daniella Goldstein

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service