WAYNE SANDERS's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"i sent you an email from studiosandmanx@yahoo.com let me know if you got it thanks"

WAYNE SANDERS replied Aug 26 to Are you constantly getting turned down for Funding for your projects?

1 Aug 26
Reply by WAYNE SANDERS

"i sent you an email from studiosandmanx@yahoo.com let me know if you got it thanks."

WAYNE SANDERS replied Aug 26 to LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE TO LEND.

2 Aug 27
Reply by elmer bashara

"i sent you an email from STUDIOSANDMANX@YAHOO.COM let me know if you got it thanks"

WAYNE SANDERS replied Aug 26 to FUNDING!

1 Aug 26
Reply by WAYNE SANDERS

"okay i understand but the only kinds of personal loans they can get for that amount…"

WAYNE SANDERS replied Jul 14 to TRUE FUNDING FOR HIGH CREDIT SCORES

4 Jul 14
Reply by WAYNE SANDERS

"TYSON, is it a personal loan? how much is the foreign national looking for? and what…"

WAYNE SANDERS replied Jul 13 to TRUE FUNDING FOR HIGH CREDIT SCORES

4 Jul 14
Reply by WAYNE SANDERS

"TYSON how much are you looking for? contact me WAYNE SANDERS  904-482-7615 studiosa…"

WAYNE SANDERS replied Mar 5 to Looking for cashout refi on rental

18 Mar 7
Reply by Tyson

"ZAN how much are you looking for?   contact me WAYNE SANDERS 904-482-7615 studiosan…"

WAYNE SANDERS replied Mar 5 to Looking for lender to refinance property

10 Apr 6
Reply by Harry Karll

"how much are you looking for? contact me WAYNE SANDERS 904-482-7615 studiosandmanx@y…"

WAYNE SANDERS replied Mar 5 to Commercial Loan Program

13 Mar 11
Reply by hammock vani

"john whenever you get some deals please contact me with the info on them i work with…"

WAYNE SANDERS replied Feb 24 to Looking for Commercial Loan Brokers and Lenders to partner on deals with :)

14 Feb 28
Reply by Roberts williams

"STEVE i sent you an email if possible contact me if you are still looking for fundin…"

WAYNE SANDERS replied Feb 5 to LIQUOR STORE FUNDING NEEDED URGENT

8 Mar 12
Reply by steve touma

RSS

© 2019   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service