WAYNE SANDERS's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"TYSON how much are you looking for? contact me WAYNE SANDERS  904-482-7615 studiosa…"

WAYNE SANDERS replied Mar 5 to Looking for cashout refi on rental

18 Mar 7
Reply by Tyson

"ZAN how much are you looking for?   contact me WAYNE SANDERS 904-482-7615 studiosan…"

WAYNE SANDERS replied Mar 5 to Looking for lender to refinance property

11 Apr 13
Reply by CONSULTING FIVE STAR GLOBAL

"how much are you looking for? contact me WAYNE SANDERS 904-482-7615 studiosandmanx@y…"

WAYNE SANDERS replied Mar 5 to Commercial Loan Program

13 Mar 11
Reply by hammock vani

"john whenever you get some deals please contact me with the info on them i work with…"

WAYNE SANDERS replied Feb 24 to Looking for Commercial Loan Brokers and Lenders to partner on deals with :)

14 Feb 28
Reply by Roberts williams

"STEVE i sent you an email if possible contact me if you are still looking for fundin…"

WAYNE SANDERS replied Feb 5 to LIQUOR STORE FUNDING NEEDED URGENT

9 Apr 13
Reply by CONSULTING FIVE STAR GLOBAL

"dalston if possible send me an email if you are still looking for a lender thanks  W…"

WAYNE SANDERS replied Feb 5 to COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONAL FUNDING

4 Feb 5
Reply by WAYNE SANDERS

"We lend on any project Concerning real estate in any form with minimum amount of aro…"

WAYNE SANDERS replied Jan 28 to REAL ESTATE FUNDING... WHO HAS IT?

24 Mar 11
Reply by Nielsen Demar

"IF ANYONE NEEDS FINANCING FOR PROPERTIES CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY, FLIP MIXED USE, GRO…"

WAYNE SANDERS replied Jan 26 to Need Fix and Flip Funding In Georgia

14 Mar 11
Reply by hammock vani

"THIS is WAYNE SANDERS and i work with a lender that can definitely secure funding fo…"

WAYNE SANDERS replied Sep 15, 2018 to SEEKING $2,000,000 GROUND UP CONDOMINIUM DEVELOPMENT PROJECT 17 2BD2BA 3FLOORS GARAGE PLANNED UNITS DEVELOPMENT (PUD)

2 Sep 15, 2018
Reply by WAYNE SANDERS

"VICTOR what is the overall funding you are looking for? i will get right on it. than…"

WAYNE SANDERS replied Aug 18, 2018 to WE HAVE FUNDING FOR REAL ESTATE AND OTHER BUSINESS INDUSTRIES

4 Aug 25, 2018
Reply by Victor Gresham

RSS

© 2019   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service