David Lipp's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"Attention!!! I hope you are enjoying your week? Lets get back to financing and closi…"

David Lipp replied Feb 4, 2016 to Seeking to fund two hotel projects! First position or equity participation with buyout.

109 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

"Attention!!! I hope you are enjoying your week? Lets get back to financing and closi…"

David Lipp replied Feb 4, 2016 to Funders Needed For Caribbean Projects

15 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

David Lipp replied Feb 4, 2016 to HOTEL AND RESORT PROJECT NEEDS CAPITAL

61 Aug 5, 2022
Reply by Arnold Walker

David Lipp replied Feb 4, 2016 to Executive Suite financing sought

28 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

David Lipp replied Feb 4, 2016 to

just now

David Lipp replied Feb 4, 2016 to SEEKING PROVEN , VERIFIED DIRECT CAPITAL SOURCE FOR $30bn R.E. DEVELOPMENT

3 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

David Lipp replied Feb 4, 2016 to MAUI "Lahaina" RE INVESTMENT!!! Need $5.75M equity partner for 84 unit apartment building

14 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

David Lipp replied Feb 4, 2016 to Commercial Loan Needed 60% LTV

15 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

David Lipp replied Feb 4, 2016 to Need funding for single and muiti family homes

35 Aug 8, 2022
Reply by Merla Huntley

David Lipp replied Feb 4, 2016 to Need funding for single and muiti family homes

35 Aug 8, 2022
Reply by Merla Huntley

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service